Chapter Four

"Yunah" Sumin snapped.

"Hmm" Yunah replied quickly, looking up at her sister.

"I said hurry up and pack up your things so we can go" Sumin repeated.

"Okay" Yunah replied as she looked around the small room.

The room she was in had become her dressing room over the last few days of filming.

Between scenes she had rushed back to the small room to have her hair and make up changed, along with her outfit.

The filming had been short and had come to an end quicker than she had anticipated. She sighed sadly knowing her job was done.

"I'll be in the car" Sumin announced suddenly, clearly irritated with the time it was taking Yunah to get ready to leave.

Yunah nodded. She wasn't ready to leave. She had enjoyed this experience and wanted to stay in the moment a little longer.

The past few days had been so fun for her. All the members of Seventeen had been so warm and welcoming as well. Although she had only worked with each of them very briefly, they had been helpful and patient with her at every step.

Yunah turned to the table behind her and looked at the items laid out on it. Most of them were her own belongings, which she grabbed and quickly stuffed in her bag.

She reached for a small sparkly pink hair scrunchie and hesitated. It wasn't hers. It was part of one of her costumes for a scene and belonged to the hair and makeup department. But she wanted to take it all the same. It was something to remember her time her after all.

She picked it up and slowly turned it over in her hand, deliberating over whether she should put it in her bag. She thought for a moment before putting it down again.

It wasn't hers and the last thing she wanted was word getting out that she was stealing things from sets.

"You should take it" a voice said, interrupting her internal debate.

She turned and found Seungcheol standing in the doorway to the room.

"Sorry?" She asked.

"That" he said, pointing at the scrunchie. "You should take it, something to remember us by" he explained with a small smile.

Yunah picked up her bag. "Oh, no. I shouldn't. It's fine" She replied.

"No one will notice, it's not like it's expensive" Seungcheol pressed.

"No, really. Its fine. I should get going" Yunah said as she started to head towards the door.

"Wait" Seungcheol said suddenly, causing her to stop in her tracks.

He looked at her for a moment before continuing.

"I just wanted to thank you, for all your hard work over the past few days and for being a part of this" he said quickly before pausing.

"I... I mean. We all wanted to thank you. The whole team" he explained, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as he spoke.

Yunah watched as Seungcheol looked down at the ground breaking eye contact with her.

"Oh. Well. Umm no. Thank you all. Thank you for the opportunity. It's been wonderful" Yunah replied.

She bowed slightly to Seungcheol before pushing past him and exiting the room.

However, a hand on her wrist stopped her in her tracks.

She turned to find Seungcheol lightly holding onto her.