Chapter Thirteen

"Yunah?"

Yunah turned her head to her open bedroom door and the direction her sister's voice had called from.

"Yeah?" She yelled back.

"Another delivery." Sumin called. This time Yunah could sense the irritation in her sister voice.

Yunah rolled her eyes and stood before walking down the hall to where her sister was standing in the living room holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Roses this time." Sumin laughed, jerking her head at the flowers in her hands.

"This is ridiculous." Yunah sighed as she took the flowers from her sister and carried them into the kitchen. Sumin trailed behind her. "Have you spoken to him at all?" She asked.

"No." Yunah responded as she grabbed a jug from one of the kitchen cupboards and filled it partially with water before dumping the bouquet of hideous roses in varying colors into it. She was starting to hate roses.

"Why are you keeping all these?" Sumin asked as Yunah carried the jug now filled with flowers back into the living room. She dumped it unceremoniously onto the coffee table beside another three bouquets. This bouquet had been placed in a jug simply because the girls had run out of vases.

Yunah surveyed the room. There were bouquets of flowers on almost every surface as well as a few boxes of expensive chocolates and strangely a balloon. All apology gifts from Minho. In the week that had passed since he had sent those horrible messages Yunah hadn't spoken to him once. She had ignored every call and message. She wasn't sure if she was just letting him stew in his mistakes or if she was actually just done with him. Minho had since taken to sending gifts to her apartment multiple times a day in an attempt to communicate with her. It hadn't yet succeeded in convincing Yunah he was worth her time.

"I actually don't know why I'm keeping them, it feels wrong to just throw them away." Yunah replied with a shrug.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Sumin asked.

Yunah laughed. "You are full of questions today Unnie, but yes, I will talk to him when he gets back."

Sumin stepped in front of her sister. "Are you going to end it?" She asked, Yunah couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed when she detected the hint of hope in her older sister's voice.

"I think so. I'd rather wait till he is back though. I don't feel like ending it by text is the right thing to do. Plus it's only like another week or two until his is back." Yunah said with a shrug.

Sumin shook her head. "You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?" Yunah replied, suddenly feeling very apprehensive to hear what her sister had to reveal.

"Filming got extended. It's going to be at least another six weeks until he is back. Apparently there have been some complications on set." Sumin explained, her face full of concern.

Yunah frowned. "Probably his fault. He can be so difficult to work with. Trust me I know from experience."

Her frown wasn't just because she knew Minho was the problem and probably disrupting all his other co stars. Six weeks was a long time. Sure, she wasn't certain she was going to end things but she was definitely leaning that way. Her intention had been to wait until he returned and she could see him in person before making up her mind, but this changed things.

As Yunah was thinking over her options her phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled it out expecting to see another apology message from Minho, but instead beamed with delight when she was it was Seungcheol.

'Want to hang?'

Yunah felt her smile broaden, before typing a quick reply.

'Sure, Where?'