Chapter Six

Yunah stepped out of the tent that had served as her makeshift dressing room for that day and gazed at the scene before her.

She had to remind herself that she wasn't dreaming and that this was real and happening to her.

After her sister had received the call from Calvin Klein, they had arranged her first job with them quickly.

Now, here she was on the set of her first ever commercial for Calvin Klein's new fragrance.

The beach that would serve as the backdrop stretched out before her and the turquoise sea sparkled.

Yunah felt herself start to smile. This was what she had always wanted. The dream come true.

At that moment, the director stepped up beside her.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Yunah turned to him and nodded.

He walked towards the small table and chairs set up on the beach and beckoned for Yunah to follow.

He spoke as he walked. "So, as I explained for the first shoot, you will sit at the table and call over the waiter who will bring over the plate covered with a napkin. He will lift it to reveal the bottle of fragrance." He turned to look over his shoulder to see if Yunah was still following and listening.

She smiled to indicate she was paying attention.

"Then spray the perfume on your wrist and smell it. That's it, simple." He said, waving his hand as they reached the table.

"Then you will swap with our male ambassador and be the waitress for the same scene in reverse." the director continued.

Yunah frowned. "Male ambassador?" She asked in confusion.

The director turned and began to walk away. "I'll give you 5 minutes, and then we will start." he called over his shoulder.

Yunah was about to call after him when a sudden gust of wind caught her long black cocktail dress and blew it around her. Yunah grabbed at it in an attempt to keep it under control.

From behind her, she could hear some of the crew laughing. She knew they were laughing at her, and she felt her cheeks start to turn red. She hoped none of them had seen her underwear.

That's the last thing she needed. She didn't want to embarrass herself at such an important job or for her sister to hear that she had.

Yunah took a deep breath and composed herself. She ran her fingers quickly through her hair just in case it had been messed up by the wind.

She decided to take a seat at the table that was set up. The director had told her that was her mark after all.

As she sat, she stole a glance over her shoulder back at the crew. They were all talking amongst themselves. Yunah breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that her dress mishap had clearly already been forgotten.

She looked out at the sea before her and wished she had her phone so she could take a photo to show Sumin.

Her sister hadn't been able to accompany her to the set today, and Yunah knew she would love it. But Sumin's other job was getting in the way now, and Yunah knew she needed to work even harder to make sure Sumin didn't need to have two jobs for long.

At that moment, Yunah heard the director call to get ready. She adjusted her position in the chair.

The director called action, and Yunah quickly adjusted her expression to appear impatient and slightly annoyed. She knew there were no lines to be said in this commercial, so she needed to act with her face.