Chapter Seven

"Yunah, you are going to be late." Sumin yelled.

Yunah quickly checked her reflection in the mirror and frowned.

"Sumin, help." She cried.

Sumin burst into the room so quickly that Yunah realised she must have been standing outside her door already.

"What? What's wrong?" Sumin asked, panic showing all over her face.

Yunah giggled at her sister.

"Hair up or down?" She asked calmly.

Sumin sighed. "Show me."

Yunah reached up and gathered her long dark hair in her hands and lifted into a high ponytail before turning to face her sister.

"I spent an hour curling it so it would look pretty down, but now I'm not sure." Yunah sighed.

Sumin looked at her for a moment and then smiled. "Up, I like the curls in the ponytail. Makes it look really bouncy."

Yunah nodded and grabbed a hair tie from her dressing table.

"I'll do it. That way, it will be neat." Sumin said as she took Yunah's hair into her own hands and began styling it.

"Done." Sumin announced after a few minutes.

Yunah looked at her reflection again and grinned. Her sister had styled her hair into a perfectly messy ponytail.

"I love it." Yunah said as she stood and hugged her sister.

Sumin stepped back and held Yunah at an arms length.

"You look beautiful." Sumin announced.

Yunah looked down at herself and smoothed out her dress.

She had spent ages picking out the perfect one and had finally settled on a lilac sleeveless fitted dress that fell to just above her knees. Her favourite part of the dress was the white feathers that wrapped around the top. She had paired it with a pair of simple white heels.

"Not too much?" Yunah asked.

Sumin shook her head. "No, it is a party, after all."

Yunah grabbed her bag from the bed.

"Let's go." Yunah announced.

"Stylist and chauffeur." Sumin laughed. "You are lucky we are related, or I would make you pay me more." She said as she followed Yunah to the door.

-

Yunah had spent the entire car journey being bombarded with questions from her sister.

All of them Yunah had answered easily.

Was she excited about her first launch party. Yes. Obviously.

Was she looking forward to seeing the members again. Sort of. But she didn't really know them that well.

When Sumin had asked Yunah if she had seen the music video, Yunah had quickly shook her head. But that wasn't strictly true. In the week that had passed since she had exchanged numbers with Seungcheol, he had been sending her clips. Although it had been officially fully released earlier that day, Yunah had been so focused on getting ready that she hadn't even thought about looking it up.

Explaining that she had seen bits would mean she would have to explain that she had been talking to Seungcheol regularly, almost daily, in fact. Yunah knew how her sister would react. She would immediately jump to conclusions and try and convince her to break up with Minho. But it wasn't like that. Yunah was just grateful to have a friend, a friend who got what it was like to work in this industry but also knew things about back home. Of course, she had Minho to talk to, but it wasn't the same, and in all honesty, he didn't really like to talk about work. Unless it was about a part he was chasing.