Chapter Three

"Yunah, we are going to be late" Sumin screamed through Yunah's closed door.

Yunah sighed heavily and checked her appearance in the mirror one last time. She was pretty confident no one could tell she had been crying.

She walked over to her bed and grabbed her phone.

There was an unread message from Minho.

'Remember what I said'

Yunah groaned and rolled her eyes. The pair had spend the whole morning arguing. Well more like the last two weeks arguing.

After accepting the job with Seventeen and getting all the details set in stone Yunah had called Minho to tell him the good news. She hadn't actually had any calls about any new jobs even with the success of Accidental Love, this had been her first offer so she had expected him to be excited and pleased for her. Instead he was furious and asked her to back out of the job.

In fact he was so angry he had refused to see her for the past two weeks, so it had now been nearly a month since Yunah had seen her boyfriend.

Minho had reiterated over and over again that he wasn't happy with her hanging out with so many men.

Yunah had reminded him everytime he brought it up that she wasn't there to hang out, it's for work. But this hadn't done anything to change his opinion. Their phone call that morning had been less than pleasant.

Yunah did remember what he had said as his text insisted. Minho had basically threatened her.

His exact words had been 'If you create a scandal by doing this I will make absolutely sure there is no second season and that no other director will cast you'

Yunah was horrified. Minho had changed. Gone was the sweet caring man she had fallen for on set and he had been replaced by someone she was quite frankly starting to be afraid of.

She wanted nothing more than for things to go back to the way that had been between them and she intended to make sure they did. Even with the out of character behaviour she didn't want to lose him. He was the first person she had ever loved and she wanted him to be the last.

"YUNAH!" Screamed her sister from the hall. "I swear to god. If you ruin our reputation by being late.." Sumin trailed off as Yunah opened her door and faced her sister.

"I'm ready" She announced as she passed her older sister and headed for the front door.

A hand on her forearm stopped her and yanked her back. Yunah spun to face Sumin.

"Are you okay?" Sumin asked her eyes full of concern.

"I'm fine" Yunah replied, snapping at her sister without meaning to.

"Yunah?" Sumin pleaded.

Yunah blinked quickly. She wasn't going to cry again, not when she had finally fixed her makeup.

"I thought we were going to be late?" She asked.

Sumin nodded and the two girls hurried out the door and into the car.

Sumin started the car and began driving to their destination.

"Did he do something?" Sumin asked quietly.