Mephiles - Say My Name

Idea: Based off the song; 'Say my name's From 'Beetlejuice'.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

Warnings: Attempted suicide, talk of suicide

-

This building was very tall, if you fall, you most certainly will die on impact. Exactly what Y/n wanted. They were relaxing in the wind for the seemingly last time. Sitting on the edge of the building, the wind passed them. They had their eyes closed with their head tilted up.

No one had noticed them up there yet. Which, to them, it wasn't surprising. They felt invisible, that no one cared. They didn't feel welcomed on this Earth. They felt burdened to be here.

"You could use a buddy."

The sudden voice caught Y/n off guard. They turned to see a guy standing on the roof with them. He kinda looked like Shadow, the guy who fights with the blue hero, Sonic sometimes. Y/n was confused on who he was and why he was here.

"Don't you want a pal? 'Yes I do, yes I do!'" Mephiles mocked the last part. He put his arm around their shoulders and looked out over the city. "The way I see it, your daddy should be leavin'. And you should stick around. And kill him!"

"What?"

"Nothing!" Mephiles let go of Y/n as they turned away from the edge and faced him. Y/n raised a brow and crossed their arms. The one time they get attention is from a crazy dude.

"So, Y/n, don't end yourself. Defend yourself! Daddy is the one you should maim." Y/n didn't know how this guy had their name. If they were being honest, they didn't really care. For once they had someone's attention and it seemed interesting. "Together we'll exterminate, assassinate!"

They rolled their eyes and waved dismissively. "No." Mephiles smirked and shrugged. "The finer points can wait." He got all up close and personal. "But first you gotta say my name!" He moved back and turned away as he waved over his shoulder. Y/n stood up, slightly curious about this man.

"Go ahead and jump but that won't stop him." Mephiles turned to Y/n again and balled his fists in front of him. Y/n didn't even know how he knew about their family issues. "Here you got a solid plan B option." He walked up to Y/n. "I can bring your daddy so much. All you gotta do is say my name!"

Y/n gave a bored look as they crossed their arms. "Just say it three times in a row. Then you won't believe how far I'll go. I'm on the bench, but coach, just put me in the game. All you gotta do is say my name." He put a hand out to them before he dropped it. His smirk never fading.

"I don't know your name." Y/n rolled their eyes. "It's Mephiles!"
(A/n: Look, I tried for hours to try and come up with my own version of this part but couldn't. So, he can say his name in this. Sorry fans.)

"And all you gotta do is say my name three times. Three times in a row, it must be spoken, unbroken." Y/n thought for a moment before they sighed. "Ready?" Y/n nodded, "Yeah." Mephiles smirked and motioned for them to continue. "Okay, go!"

"Mephiles." Y/n began and he smirked. "Yes."

"Mephiles." He nodded and edged them to continue. "Yes."

"Mephi-" They longated it as Mephiles chuckled. "Oh, oh this is going to be so good!"

"'Cause." He looked at Y/n, confused. "What?" Y/n smirked playfully as they placed their hands on their hips. "You're so smart. A stand up bro. I'll think about your offer, let you know." Mephiles didn't like this. Y/n was so close to saying his name for the third time, now they'll have to start over.