Sonic - Running from Death

Idea: I just watched 'Puss in Boots the Last Wish'. This is based on that.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

Warnings: Mention of death

Category: Romantic/Up to interpretation

-

"Y/n!"

You turned to look at where the voice come from. You smiled when you saw Sonic greet you, only to immediately go back to fighting.

You, Sonic, Amy, Knuckles, Tails, and Sticks were fighting Eggman again. He was very easy to fight so you all were playing around.

"I already have 10 bots down, you?" Sonic smirked at you and you just smirk back. "I have 12~" you taunt and he playfully rolled his eyes. You guys continued to fight. You were so focused on the bot in front of you, you didn't know about the one behind you.

"Watch out!"

You felt a pain in your side then you crashed into a wall, feeling more pain. Everything started spinning, things became blurry. You saw Sonic run up to you right before you blacked out.

When you woke up, you opened your eyes then immediately shut them at the bright light. You moved your hand over your eyes to block the light as you opened them again. "You're awake! Man, you gave us a scare there." Sonic smiled as he stood next to your bed. You realized you were in a hospital. You turn your head to him and smirk playfully. "It'll take more than that to take me."

Sonic chuckled. "Good, we can't lose you." He said and you smiled.

You spent a good while in the hospital. Your friends visiting every chance they got. You left as soon as possible though. Sonic came and got you, made sure you got home safely before he left.

You've been locked in a hospital for hours, you didn't want to be inside anymore. So once he left you walked away. You went to a hill that was close by. You sat down and smiled at the sky, looking at all the constellations you knew.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" You jumped at the voice beside you. You looked to see someone you didn't recognize. "Um, yeah, it is." You said, slowly looking away and back at the sky. "You're Y/n, Y/n L/n right? The one that fights along with the Blue Blur, Sonic?" The man looked at you, causing you to look back at him. You nodded, "Yes, that's me. Need something?"

"You know, I don't normally do this but could I get an autograph?" He pulled out a wanted poster of you. One from years ago, before you befriended Sonic. "Right here." He pointed to the word 'dead' on it. You put on a fake smirk. "Ah, did Eggman send you?" The man chuckled and you stood up. "Hope you know, your reward will be hard to get."

He looked back at the sky. "They always think they can escape me." You pulled out your dagger and spun it in your hand. "And they always think they can catch me." You go to attack him, only for him to easily knock it away from you. You felt your heart speed up. He did that with such ease, how?

You kept your eyes on the man as you made your way over to the dagger, once you got it he stood up. He grabbed two curved blades as he turned to you. You have a determined look as you go at him again with your dagger and he again knocks it out of your hand and hits you back.

You fell to the ground, one of your wounds from before becoming well known to you from the pain of landing on it. Your breath quickened as the man stared you down. "What? Scared? Oh I love it when they're scared." He kicked your dagger to you. "Go on, pick it up." You looked at your dagger, taking your eyes off the man for the first time in a while only to look back at him. "Pick it up." He gave a low growl.