Making New Friends, Heather Meets Toni!

*Previously on Lunar Dreamlight*

“I am Sailor Moon, the guardian who fights for love and justice!”

“How am I going to get through to them?”

“This town really can’t have at least one decoration?”

“Lavender Power, Make up!”

*Back to the present*

During the next day of school, Heather walked in the hallway, thinking about that time she transformed into Lavender for the first time. She had mixed feelings about it: confident, happy, scared, and worried. What would her family think of that if she told anyone? No, she couldn’t tell anyone. How would they react? How would her classmates react? While she was thinking about all of this, she didn’t realize that the bell rang, and she felt scared. “Oh no! I don’t want to be late for class!” She ran to her homeroom.

Inside the homeroom, Heather walked inside, as her classmates were getting their textbooks out, and she sat down next to one of the boys, while she got out a Hello Kitty notebook, with colored pens. While writing her notes, she unconsciously began drawing a rabbit, one that looked like Flora. She couldn’t stop thinking about that night when she transformed for the first time and fought that monster near her home. And who are the next four girls going to be?

“Okay, students. I want you to partner up with someone for the next part of your assignment. This is going to be crucial as you are reading a script.”

A script?! How did she not know about that? Heather looked pretty quiet, not knowing what to do, when the boy next to her, tapped on her shoulder. He was tall, handsome, and had red hair, and green eyes. “Hey,” he said to her warmly. “I like that rabbit you drew on your paper.”

Heather looked at the rabbit, and back to the boy when she just nodded at him.

“How come I don’t see you around often?”

“Oh… I don’t really talk much, and it’s pretty hard for me to make friends.” Heather looked pretty shy, while the boy chuckled towards her.

“I’ll be your friend if you want to try opening up a bit more. My name’s Jacob, by the way.”

“Heather.”

“It’s beautiful. Want to be my partner for script reading?”

“Sure.”

As Heather and Jacob started reading the script together, she felt as if she was ready to open up a bit more. And little by little, the pair have gotten ready to start presenting their part to the rest of the class.

*Meanwhile at Eclipse Abyss*

“Hmm… Sailor Lavender. She has quite the skill for such a teen like her. Wonder what she’s like when she’s at school?” As Dahalia looked around, and two other men in the realm, Silverstein and Myuria were hanging around.

“Eh, probably not even that interesting anyway. What’s the point?”

“You talk too little or too much, Sylvie.”

“IT’S SILVER, YOU DIMWIT!”

“Whatever!”

“Oh shut up, you two! I think I might have a little fun with this Lavender girl. Don’t wait up, boys~” Dahalia left the area, leaving the boys dumbfounded.

*Back to school*

After class was over, Heather used her lunch time to go to the auditorium, when she got onto the stage. She closed her eyes, imagining herself to perform as an idol, when she began singing quietly, yet beautifully. Her imagination had herself wearing a cute purple and pink dress, while singing through a microphone, and a sparkling aura. It was by the time she opened her eyes to see a blonde haired girl clapping in the audience, and Heather got embarrassed.

“O-Oh! I am so sorry… was I too loud?”

“No, no, not at all! I actually loved your attempt here. I am an idol fan too.”

“You are?”

“Yes. I am especially a fan of Minako Aino, she is amazing.”

“One of the legendary Sailor Guardians?” Heather could not believe that there was someone else who was a fan of idols and magical girls. When Heather climbed down the stage, she walked to the young girl. Turns out she is two years older, and also did art and dance as a hobby. Her name was Toni. Heather and Toni walked outside together, while exchanging their favorite idols and songs, when a roar was heard from far.

“Yikes! A monster!

“Go find a place to hide, I’ll be back!”

“Heather, wait! You could get hurt!”

“I’ll be alright, I promise. Just go somewhere safe.”

“Lavender Power, Make up!” She transformed back to Sailor Lavender and jumped in the scene, with Flora on her shoulder. “Her again? What is that old lady’s deal?” Flora rolled her eyes in front of Dahalia. Dahalia gasped in horror. “How dare you! You think that you can tell me what I look like? Think again!”

The monster roared loudly and charged at Lavender, before she jumped back up and started to combat it. Flora stood there and cheered for her, though little did all three of the girls know that Toni was hiding behind the bushes, while watching Lavender’s fight against the monster. “A new sailor guardian…?” She looked shocked, surprised, and impressed, knowing that there are more than Usagi and her friends out there.

Lavender had to stand back a bit and catch a breath, since the monster got to her a bit. Flora hopped to Lavender, worried about her. “Please don’t back down, Lavender! You’ve come all this way! You can do it! Just think of how you accomplished it yesterday!” When thinking back to how she has managed to overpower the monster before, Lavender came up with an idea, then she charged at it. The monster ran back to her, and Lavender stomped the monster hard on its toe, causing it to hop around and scream in pain, before falling down. Toni giggled quietly when seeing the mishap.

“Lavender Reincarnation!” Lavender went for it and made her shot at the monster, purifying it one more time. Dahalia’s jaw dropped to the floor. “This can’t be! I will get you next time!” She fled furiously, while Lavender looked relieved.

“Nice work once again!” I also sensed that you started making a new friend?

“Well… two actually. Jacob and Toni.”

“Me?” Toni perked up a bit when she heard her name from Lavender.

“Hmm… I feel that one of them has some kind of aura. But I don’t know yet, unless we find a way to detect it.”

“Right.” Lavender nodded, before de-transforming. She looks at her phone, realizing lunchtime is almost over, and goes back to the school building quickly, while Flora jumps back in the bushes. At the same time, Toni is walking back to her classroom as well, thinking about what Lavender said before. Wait, she didn’t remember meeting her before. That is unless it was someone who she just met or knew.