Flora's Story, The Starlight Palace's Pages!

“Sailor Bluebell…?”

The new Sailor Guardian stood there in front of Lavender and Hibiscus. Hibiscus and Lavender looked surprised to see their new team member. As Bluebell was looking at the monster, she charged at him and punched him square on the nose.

“NEGASIREN!!!” The monster’s nose is bruised and bleeding a little bit. Ow…

“Nobody touches my new friends!” Bluebell shouted at the bruised monster, looking determined at him. Flora looked at the aura that Bluebell was surrounded by, staring in awe. What was that feeling that she had just now? Was it from her skills? Was it her feelings? What was it? In the meantime, Lavender and Hibiscus both got up, watching her fight the giant monster.

Silverstein was annoyed with what happened. Just as the Negasiren was about to attack, a light ring around Bluebell appeared simultaneously. "Bluebell Omen Ring!" Bluebell had conjured the ring at the monster, purifying it.  After the fight, Lavender, Hibiscus, and Bluebell stood there looking at Silverstein. "Well, it looks like you won again this time.  You will be in for it next time, Sailor Guardians."  With that Silverstein had disappeared like he wasn't even there. The girls cheered for Bluebell and praised her for her bravery, though Lavender seemed a bit more worried.

~☆~

The next day at school, the girls are walking in the hallways, with Flora in one of their backpacks.

“I still can’t believe I have done that…” Tsukiko exclaimed, looking at her new diamond ring. Toni looked at it too and smiled at Tsukiko, but then frowned. “I swear, those Eclipse Abyss imbeciles won’t give up. What is their problem?”

"Can't they just leave us alone?" Toni and Tsukiko looked at Heather who was almost having a mental breakdown. “This is not fair! Why are they targeting us like that? Why does this keep happening? Almost every day…”

“Are you okay, Heather?” Heather looked up to see who it was Jacob standing, concerned about her when he offered his hand. She took his hand and got up, looking down. “Sorry… I am stressed about school right now.”

“Oh that’s right, our science test is coming this Monday.” Test?! And then it hit her… she was so preoccupied with her duties as a Sailor Guardian, that she forgot about her studies! This is going to be harder than expected. Jacob smiled at her warmly. “Hey, if you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask me,” he spoke calmly. Heather nodded, as Jacob walked away, leaving Toni and Tsukiko confused.

Heather looked in the distance lost in her thoughts. "Heather, do you know who that was? He didn't seem familiar to us."  Heather started to answer though she didn't know what to say. Though she knew she couldn't leave them without an answer.  "He is a friend and one of my classmates." As soon as she said that she just got embarrassed by it.

"Ah, why did I say that?" Heather hid her embarrassed face away from Toni and Tsukiko. Even Heather's face was dusted with a light pink blush on her face. "Don't tell us that you're embarrassed right?"

"Please, don't tease me about this."

Toni and Tsukiko looked at each other before Tsukiko spoke. "I think we should go to classes now." Toni replied, “I guess we should get going since we don't want to be late for class.”

"Yeah, want to have lunch together outside?"

The girls went to their classes before the Bell rang. As soon as they got there Heather and Tsukiko saw that the classroom was empty. “Huh… that’s weird.” Tsukiko shrugged when she saw it was empty. “Are we missing anything?” The girls looked confused and decided to check the soccer field. And sure enough, their classmates are on the soccer field for their physical education. At the same time, Flora secretly snuck out of Heather’s bag and hopped to the library to explore the campus. It was huge in her eyes! She knew that she couldn’t be spotted or she would be removed from the campus, so she pretended to be a plushie.