Riding Across the Starlight, a Union of the Sailor Guardians!

Once Hanako and Mio were in a quiet place away from prying eyes. “Flora, is this your human form?”  Mio nodded, yet she was surprised that Hanako was able to figure out who it was. “Well, your eye color hasn't changed at all.”

“I am a little surprised you figured me out, though.”

“Not just from your eye color, but I figured it out by your voice.” She pointed to Mio’s mouth 

before she covered it, giggling a little. “Oopsie, should have thought of that.”

“Anyways, what are you doing here?”

“I came by to see how you are doing at your new school. And… this is kind of important.” As Mio’s special gemstone was glowing, she showed her a vision of a mysterious figure who was scolding the Eclipse Abyss generals. Hanako was in disbelief.

At the Eclipse Abyss…

“WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING!?”

“I’m sorry, boss! We didn’t think that it would all blow over like that!”

“We promise that we would do better than the other times, If you would just let us have another chance.” The mysterious figure who the generals know was their leader. “Do you think that you beat them at the level you guys are at?”

Each of the generals had looked at each other, worried. “That’s what I thought.” he replied, feeling disappointed. “I expect you to do the best that you can. But even your best would never be enough.” Myuria, feeling hurt, falls on his knees and begins to tear up, only for Dahlia to comfort him. But Silverstein was just… mad. He refused to be called a disappointment like this. He left the Eclipse Abyss angrily, causing both Dahlia and Myuria to follow him.

“What are you doing, Silver? You can’t make any rash decisions like this!”

“I don’t care! I will not be considered a disappointment like this! I have worked so hard to make him happy, and this is the thanks I get!?”

“Myuria, do you think that we should try again?”

“I mean… I don’t want Silver to do anything stupid, so what other choice do we have at this point?” While skeptical, Myuria reluctantly agreed with Dahlia, and they followed him while their hidden master was behind the shadows.

Back to the main group

“She what!?” Heather was shocked to see Mio standing in front of her, with a smile on her face. “Surprised? It was a gift from Lady Chinatsu herself.” Heather and the others couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Was it a dream, or was it real? 

“Yes, does this mean that… you are similar to Hanako in a way?” 

Mio giggled at Heather's question, though she had expected this question. “Yes, though I am actually from Starlight Place. Though in this form, my name is Mio Togwa.”

“Has anyone wondered who we are fighting against?” She just shrugged, not sure what to think right now. “Wait… has anyone heard the name Eclipse Abyss? I feel like I am getting a strange feeling just from the name alone.” Heather thought to herself, as everyone else was wondering the same thing. Hatsuki later felt a headache coming forth, and he kneeled down, holding onto his head.

“Hatsuki!” She held him, worried. ”Are you okay?”

“Argh… I’m alright, dear.” But he wasn’t. His headache only became stronger when he saw a flash of Myuria through his eyes. “M-Myuria…”

“We should let you get some rest since it seems like you are in a lot of pain.” Hatsuki eventually agreed, feeling pretty worn out. Seeing Myuria alone made him feel a bit woozy. Toni became extremely worried about Myuria, so she took out her inhaler and breathed through it. Motoki, on the other hand, became suspicious. “What about Myuria? I saw you two talking a few months ago.”