A Miracle of a Star, a Message from the Starlight Palace

How could Emperor Noctis do something so horrible? Lady Chinatsu kneeled on the ground, ready to break down in tears, when Sirius went to another room and prayed for some help to come to their aid as soon as possible. That was when the portal opened… and some shadows appeared in front of Lady Chinatsu, giving her a sigh of relief.

Hanako ran up to Lady Chinatsu when she saw her upset, as she wanted to make sure that she was alright. “Lady Chinatsu! Are you hurt!?” She got up and hugged Hanako as well as Mio. “I’m alright, girls… I'm just relieved that you are here.”

Heather looked around, yet there was something oddly familiar to her. As she laid her eyes on Lady Chinatsu for the first time, she couldn’t help but feel the warmth from her aura as she embraced Hanako and Mio like they were her children.

Hanako looked up at Lady Chinatsu as she realized that she had to introduce the new Sailor Guardians to her. “Lady Chinatsu, this is the new generation of Sailor Guardians.”

“You all look just like them.” Lady Chinatsu looked at each of them though her eyes had lingered upon Heather. Heather felt this motherly warmth from Lady Chinatsu, a similar one that she gave to Rose, her ancestor. She felt this motherly warmth that she hadn’t felt for so long from her parents since she spent almost most of the time with her grandparents.

“Don’t you see, Lady Chinatsu? She was the one who saved us during the Negasirens’ invasion that the Eclipse Abyss sent on Earth.” While on the topic of the Eclipse Abyss, Lady Chinatsu looked down, feeling extremely heartbroken for some reason.” Sirius knew that it was serious, so he decided to excuse himself to allow her to speak to the tuxedo masked men and sailor guardians by herself.

For some reason, Heather noticed some of the flowers were starting to welt as if there was a bad presence lingering. Heather walked over to see the decorations of the Starlight Palace. They were magical, just like the ones that she had imagined them in her dreams… "Wait, her dreams? Does this mean…? That was when Lady Chinatsu got up and started speaking.

“You might be wondering why I called you in today, correct?” The girls and boys all nodded in curiosity, wanting to know more about their reincarnations. Their previous identities. Their growing powers. “It all started during the fall of the Silver Millennium. Your ancestors were fighting against the Eclipse Abyss… with me and my brother watching through the other side. We longed to accomplish our dreams… but ever since my husband died… my brother’s brother-in-law, he started drifting away, becoming even more resentful towards life and death.”

“Wait a second. Your brother is…?”

“The emperor of the Eclipse Abyss.” Everyone was shocked to hear this. “So this lingering presence… and the wilting flowers was because of him?” Lady Chinatsu just nodded, feeling extremely depressed as she continued speaking. “Hanako may or may not know this next part. But soon after, my brother and I started to drift apart, though not long after that, he did something terrible to me, though it was when your ancestors were just little princes and princesses. Long before they eventually became Gods and Goddesses.” Hanako started to get shocked at this revelation.

“He even founded the Eclipse Abyss then… As time went on, some of my people turned their backs upon the Starlight Palace because of what happened to them.” Horror washed over everyone’s faces, the room filled with dread silence, until Motoki broke the silence. “So… let me get this straight. Your brother did all of this to avenge the death of your husband? That is so messed up on so many levels.”

Aira spoke up too, “I’ve lost my father when I was just a baby. But this kind of revenge can definitely go out of hand, and it does not seem right to do.” Silvo put his hand on her shoulder, feeling sympathetic towards her. “That is pretty uncalled for from your own brother.” Mio said.