Constellations of the Moonlight, Starlight of Flowers

Hatsuki sighs, knowing that he is going to regret his actions by the time he begins his mission.

“Okay… what do you want me to do?”

“That’s easy. I want you to go and find the identities of the sailor guardians and bring their souls to me. And then, once you are done, I will keep your… let’s just say, secret.”

“There is no way that I will do that, and what secret are you talking about?” He looked at Myuria, confused.

“Don’t ask me, I’m not the one hiding something here.”

Motoki looked suspicious, as he thought about their conversation from earlier. He got so distracted by the thought that he decided to go to the library to know more about the Sailor Guardians.

Meanwhile, the Sailor Guardians are still trying to figure out the mystery behind Hatsuki. “Could I have met him somewhere?” Heather whispered to herself as she could not focus on what they were talking about. Flora was peeking up from her bag, trying to figure out what she was talking about.

“What could we do to get to know him a bit more?”

“I have no idea, but if we go back to the headquarters, we might be able to find something.”

“But what if somebody finds out?”

“We just have to be careful. If we get there fast enough, chances are we won’t be found out.” Aira definitely had a point when she said that. The other girls thought long and hard about what to do to cover their identities when Toni looked around and saw a fashion flier and picked it up. “A masquerade?”

“Wait… masks! We’ve got it!”

“We can also decorate them with gems, so…”

“Will wigs work too?”

“I’m not sure. The thought of wearing a wig makes me uncomfortable.”

“We will have to see how it goes, okay? Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.”

The girls decided to go to the art room to start working on their masks, while Motoki was seen heading in the direction of the library. “What are you up to, Motoki-kun?” Pink asked curiously.

“Umm… that’s… none of your business, Pink.”

“Come on! You can tell us!”

“Just don’t bother… you’ll interrupt my studies,” he replied sternly before he headed out, leaving her puzzled. “Geez, what’s his problem?” she asked. “Maybe he is studying for a test, girl,” Tsukiko replied. “It’s best we don’t disturb him, okay?” Pink pouted, but reluctantly nodded, going to the art room with the girls.

In the library, Motoki went inside to look for any books based on the Sailor Guardians. “Sailor… Sailor… Sailor… aha! Sailor Moon!” He takes the book and reads about the history behind Usagi Tsukino’s group of friends and how they end up as princesses of the planets. He was amazed to see everyone together until he checked his phone. There, he was in for quite a surprise. He was shocked to see five familiar girls fighting the Negasiren. “I… It can’t be… is this who Hatsuki was looking for?”

Hatsuki continued strolling around the garden, searching for the supposed Sailor Guardians. That was until he found Silvo sitting underneath a bleacher, and he walked up to him.

“Looking for graduation advice?”

“No, but I do have something bigger. Do you know anyone of… these girls by any chance?” He took out a photo of the girls that Myuria showed to him earlier. Silvo looked at them and knew they were familiar, but since he assumed that they were cosplaying, he just shrugged. “Sorry, I haven’t seen them. Maybe they are in a different room.” Hatsuki sighed and walked away, thanking Silvo in the process.