New Building, The Starlight Headquarters

“How dare you do this to our new friends!” shouted Buttercup, as she charged at the Negasiren and started fighting against it. Iris came forward and routed the beast right onto the chest. The Negasiren tipped over a bit, while Iris landed on the ground, and Buttercup was sitting on the monster’s shoulder, before running off the rope, and she sliced it successfully with a bow and arrow.

“Thank you so much…” Lavender said shyly as she dusted her arms. ”Now let's finish this off, Shall we?” Iris puts her hand on her shoulder and winks. “Leave it to us!”

“You sure? What if both of you get hurt? I do not want that to happen to any of my friends.”

“We will be Careful”

“If you say so”

As Buttercup and Iris battled the Negasiren. Lavender couldn't help but worry if it would be alright. “Should we help them?” Hibiscus wondered as she wanted to calm Lavender down. But Flora stopped the girls as she gave the girls all-clear to finish the job.

“Buttercup Decoration!!”

“Iris Blooming!”

At both of their Attacks, the Negasiren was purified. “Tck, why do you Sailor Guardians always interfere with our plans?” Myuria was infuriated as he asked that. “Because you are a loooooser~!” responded Iris as she gave him an L sign with her finger and blew a raspberry.

“You sick little monkey!” With that, he disappeared from his spot. “Well that was a tough fight, but I can't help but wonder… Why were we chosen to be new Sailor Guardians?” Lavender asked as the girls headed back into the building.

Back inside the abandoned building

After a moment, the girls were back in their civilian forms. “Girls, now that we are here, today we will start furnishing this building into a headquarters for you five.”

“All of us?”

“It seems so”

“Flora, do you know what this is?” Heather asked as she pulled out a device from her bag.  The device was a similar product to those who were of Silver Millenium. “This is the Starlight Compass, one of the from the Starlight Palace. Just looking at this brings back a lot of memories.” Flora was lost in thought when she looked at it. “Lady Chinatsu… did you send me here to find your daughters?”

As the girls were figuring out what to do. Aira noticed a circle pattern on one of the walls. “Hm? That's weird.”

“What is it, Aira-senpai?” Pink asked curiously.

“It seems that we have a pattern that I don’t know of at the moment. What does it mean?” Pink shrugged as the girls started looking around for some tools to help rebuild the building. Heather peeked through the door to find a box of paints and an idea struck in her mind. What if they started by painting some of the walls?

“Do you girls want to decorate this place?”

“Sure, has anyone noticed anything similar?”

“Do you mean the same circle pattern?”

“Which pattern?” Heather asked as she approached the same circle pattern. Aira showed Heather the pattern. “Is it me, or is the pattern familiar?” Heather looked at the pattern closely while adjusting her glasses. “Hmm…”

“Wait… It looks like the Starlight Compass.”

“What's that?” Flora hopped over to the girls while bringing the Starlight Compass with her. “Heather, try matching the Starlight Compass with the design.”  Both of the designs had a golden circle with a moon crescent. With six colored stars for each of the girls and Flora. With a silver lining between each other the Stars. Four circles with different colors and a Golden Star. While white as the base and Golden Rim around them.