Blue Sea waves crashing, It's Sailor Bluebell!

Two days later after the weekend was over, Heather went to the library the next morning to look for a manga series she liked. However, she somehow came across A Moonlight’s Tale, a manga series based on the Silver Millennium, also known as the White Moon Kingdom. “Why does the design of the building in the background feel familiar? From the design, I could have been there before.” Hopefully, there was no one around her when she talked to herself. “Excuse me, have you read this series?

“Huh? Oh, no yet”

Toni was there with Heather as she talked to a girl with light blue hair.  "Wait, are you talking about A Moon’s Tale?"

"No, though I was looking at one building. It makes me feel like I stepped into a fairytale, or that some of it was a part of it." Heather gasped once she realized who she was talking to. " Not to be rude, but are you Tuskiko Hattori? The Well known rising star fantasy Author?"

"Heather, it's not nice to say things like that, don’t even if their feelings”

The girl who was known as Tuskiko let out a sigh” I guess my name is out of the bag now, how did you figure it out?” Toni and Heather had looked at each other while Flora peaked out of Heather’s Bag. 

Flora felt some type of Aura around Tsukiko though she was not sure. Heather looked at the book that Tuskiko was holding. " Is that the next book coming out?"

“Um, Yeah. wait, how did you know about that?’

“I guess we could say that it was a guess.”

“By the way, whenever you write your stories do you ever get a sense of Dia ju?” 

Heather looked around to see that they were alone in the area. "Flora, is it strangely quiet here?"

"Yes, though it seems like there is no one in this library" The time had almost come for them to go home. "The Silver Millennium…  could we have met each other when it was around?" Heather was curious about if she had another life. She thinks back to the Dream she had last night. There were five girls having fun together, all looked like they were Goddesses of some kind. Heather looked at her Amethyst Flower Ring in wonder. "Were those dreams I have been having recently from another life?" Flora looked at Heather, though she knew the answer but she couldn't say anything about it yet.

“Tsukiko Hattori, nice to meet you.”

“Heather Pletcher.”

As the two girls shook hands, Toni entered the library next to look for a book about ballet. When she saw the two talking, she walked towards them. “Heather, who is this girl?” she asked. “This is Tsukiko, we were just talking about A Moonlight’s Tale.”

“It’s a really cool manga, you should read it!”

“Really?”

“Mhm. Here, how about the three of us take one copy of the manga, and we will read it together?” Tsukiko handed one of the copies of the manga with a smile on her face to Toni. Toni blushed a bit and hid her face with the manga, while Heather looked at them, and then towards Flora who was hiding inside her school bag.

Flora twitched her ears with excitement as she heard that they will be getting copies of the manga. That was when Heather spoke up. “I actually might know a place where we can go to read our manga.”

Meanwhile with the Generals of the Eclipse Abyss, Dahalia was looking at Silverstein who was almost as if she wanted another chance.

“Why are you looking at me like that? It’s not like I could succeed in one day after that, you said it yourself.” Silverstein looked disappointed towards Dahalia.