Passing a Test, Sailor Sunflower Is Born!

“Alright,” the Sailor Guardians looked at each other, surprised yet determined. Daisy looked back at the Starlight Compass, which was growing since she was transformed into Sailor Guardian attire. “Are you guys ready to defend this city?”

Meanwhile, Miyuki watched them in awe while she was hiding. “I wanna help them but… I don't know if I can.” Miyuki looks over at the Sailor Guardians fighting the Negasiren. While watching them fight, Miyuki gets a sense of nostalgia as she was watching the fight.

Flashback

“Onii-Chan, do you think you could help me out with a school project that I am working on?”

“Of course.” As a young Motoki chuckled and helped a little Miyuki with a mobile for the Solar System. As he was modeling things up, Miyuki looked at him in awe, seeing how much she admired him while he was fixing things bit by bit. Her eyes are sparkling brightly, watching her brother keep building up until he is all finished.

“This design… I don’t know why, but I feel like I've seen it before.”

“How come, onii-chan?”

“I don’t know… but it feels like I have seen it from a movie, a TV commercial, or a book even.” Motoki was still thinking about it, while little Miyuki stared at the mobile that was turning gracefully.

Little Miyuki reached out to the solar system Mobile. “Onii-chan, do you think that there is royalty who came from these planets in the solar system?”

“I believe so… legend says in one of my books that every planet has its caretaker.”

“That would be nice, Earth has one too, right?”.

“I believe so… although she came around fifteen years ago. So, not long before you were born.”

“R-Really…?” She looked at her brother with admiration in her eyes. Motoki nodded, patting her head as Miyuki kept looking at the mobile. “Do you think we will get to meet them one day”

“Wherever those princesses are… we will say thank you for taking care of our galaxy one day.”

“Whoa…”

End of flashback

Miyuki kept staring at the ongoing battle with admiration, the same way as she saw the mobile that her brother built all those years ago. As she imagined the mobile, she pictures the planets of the solar system going around the sun, as the ten original Sailor Guardians’ silhouettes, including an extra, the one that was born recently, were circulating around their own planets.

Seeing Daisy take the position to attack the Negasiren and Silverstein just sat back and watched the whole thing, totally unamused with the situation. “Sailor Daisy…” she thought to herself. Watching her and her brother working together helped her see more of her brother’s perspective through the whole thing. As Miyuki started to wonder: “What if I was in that situation? What can I do to help?” She got lost in her thoughts. She didn’t know what to do.

Miyuki looked at her brother and Daisy as she wanted to help, yet she didn't know what to do. Daisy held the Starlight Compass in one of her hands. “I am not giving up!” Lavender and the other Sailor Guardians were surprised by this. Lavender went over to Daisy and knelt at Daisy's eye level. “ You don't have to do this alone.”

“Lavender…” she looked at her, surprised by her courage, not sure of what to say, as her Starlight Compass began glowing again.

Comet gave the monster a good punch, as the Negasiren roared with agony. He later saw that his little sister was still in the bushes, but she was somewhat exposed to the fighting arena. He panicked as he raced towards her, when the Negasiren shot laser eyes at them. “MIYUKI!!” he shouted as he grabbed her in his arms, causing him to get scratched on his face by one of the thorns from the Negasiren’s vines that was trying to hit the others.