Chapter 59

IZZY

Michael stares at me with the evil smile that he owns.

Puna growls loudly in my head, but I know I can't use any of our power. I want to know some things. I need answers, but I'm not that fifteen-year-old girl; I'm twenty and have learned a lot over the last five years, ever since I was on the run.

"I want to kill him," Puna says in my head. "He deserves death."

"Puna, keep calm. Don't let any power out," I said. "We need to keep calm. We must work out what's going on and what he knows."

Puna huffs out but looks through my eyes. "Allie looks nothing like him and Izzy," she says with a smirk. "I think we can find out more. Something tells me there is more than meets the eye about why he wants us here."

I control Puna but keep her close by. Michael cocks his head to the side. "You must be talking to that pathetic panther of yours," he said, looking me over with every inch of skin and fabric I have on. Michael licks his lips but shakes his head and smirks. "Ah, remembering about the good old days I had with you," he says as he walks up to me. He places a chair he held a few yards in front of me and sits while his eyes never leave mine.

I could feel other people around, watching on.

I know Helga is watching as her eyes stare back at Michael's head, but it's the anger roaring off her; I can; she hates him with every fiber of her being.

"As much as I want to talk about the good old days," I said, trying to sound confident. Being close by, Puna was helping me, but there was a slight fear of what I knew he was capable of, but he was human back then. Now he is a vampire known for being lethal and blood-thirsty beings. I stared at him but sighed.

"What is it you want?" I ask.

Michael chuckles. "Well, Izzy has some backbone for once in her pathetic life," he says. "Straight to the point, well, if you must know, I want to have you. I want revenge on the people who killed me."

He stares back at me. "I sent all our followers, werewolves, and vampires to attack the pack," he says with a smirk. "They are going to bring me that brat that is our child to me with a few other people."

My stomach drops at the mention of Allie. I need to be strong enough not to let him see that Allie is my weakness.

He stares at me and cocks his head to one side. "You don't believe me, don't you?" he says, and his eye goes blood red quickly; his hand is around my throat, and his face is right in front of mine.

I could feel his breath on my cheek as he sniffed my scent. After a few seconds, his mouth moves closer to my ear. "I want you, Izzy. You were mine for the taking, and now you are mine completely."

He never leaves his hand on my neck but moves back and stares back at me. "Everyone leave us," he says as a smirk slowly spreads across his face. "I want to have some fun."

I could hear footsteps, and Helga was being dragged away. "GET OFF ME!" she shouts, but her words fade in the background. My eyes never leave his.

Once the door is closed, Michael moves back and removes his hand around my neck. He stands up. Suddenly, out of nowhere, his foot connects with my face as he kicks me hard.

I couldn't help but grunt out in pain.

Puna growled at the contact. I need to keep her calm, only for a few moments.

Blood comes from my lip, and his eye looks at it as he licks his lips. "I will drain your blood after I have my way with you first."

He walks back to the chair, but I suddenly want to talk. "You know I will never be yours. I have a mate who cares about me."