Chapter 14

ALICE

Blake is throwing things about in his room.

I can't believe what I am seeing.

"Guards hold him; I need to sedate him," shouts the pack doctor.

Five guards have gotten Blake down on the ground, which they had to do with great force and all at the same time. Dale is glaring at him. He punches Blake in the face once the guards have a good hold, but before Blake can react, the doctor sticks a needle into his arm. Blake's eyes close, and he falls asleep. The guards pick him up and place him on his bed. The doctor draws some blood.

"I will find out what's in his system," he says and turns to leave, with his assistant following him right behind him.

Alpha Derek slumps in the chair by the window. "How the hell did this happen?" He asks. "How did that slut manage to drug him and seduce him?"

"She must have poured it into his beer," says Paul. He pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me. I can tell he is pissed. He sniffs my neck, and I can feel him relax against me.

"Why would she do such a thing?" Asks Luna Lauren. She is seething, her anger for what happened to her son, but it seems more than that.

She looks at me, and I smile, but she looks away. "I best go and make sure that Graham is alright. Derek, dear, you should come too."

Alpha Derek looks at Luna Lauren and then back to his son. He nods to her. Both of them take their leave.

I look around, and Dale takes the chair the alpha just left. Paul is still holding me. Kacey is standing in the corner, glaring at Dale.

"Why didn't you tell me? Blake has a mate. Who is she?" She asked.

"I made a promise with Blake not to say anything to anyone about her; it's complicated," he said.

"How the hell is it complicated?" She shouts.

I'm starting to lose it with them now. My panther is growling loudly in my head.

Dale doesn't say anything, and he stares at his friend.

"Dale, don't ignore me," she shouts.

"It is Izzy," I say through gritted teeth.

All three of them are staring back at me.

"Is it true?" Kacey asks Dale, which grips my shit more like she doesn't believe me.

"You can't take my word for it," I tell her.

I turn to look at her. "I was in the café when he found out Izzy doesn't want a mate. And after what just happened, she will never want him."

"Alice," says Dale. I turn to look at him. His face is blank, but I have a funny feeling about what he will say. "What do you mean by what just happened? Izzy doesn't need to know about this," he says.

I growl.

"Well, for your information, Izzy felt every single thing he did with that slut," I shouted. Paul tenses behind me.

I know he is trying to calm me down, but I can't, not when it comes to Izzy.

Dale and Kacey are shocked by what I just said.

"How?" Kacey starts to say. "How is that even possible?" She looks like someone has slapped her. She seems so confused.

I look back at them, and I am not telling them.

Dale looks at me. He seems to be in deep thought but soon comes out of it when Kacey slaps him across the head. "Wake up, bro, what the hell! Izzy is his mate, and she can feel everything he does," she says. He takes a few seconds to come around from the slap and looks at me. "The power I felt in the café came off Izzy, didn't it?" He says.