☆{1: Kindness of a family}☆

I couldn't resist myself I had too-
Also make sure you have read the description of this book.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

☆ {Y/n's POV}☆

I looked at the gateway that would rebirth me and take me back to the sky kingdom to just do everything all over again.

I took in a deep breath walked into the gateway that was more like a portal.

Something was off the moment I stepped through.

I would usually be blinded by a white light. But this time it was a red light.

The light stayed longer than usual and I heard a voice. Someone was talking. I couldn't understand though.

Then came the feeling of wind rushing passed me. Now this part I was used to but something was different about it too.

I landed in something soft and cold instead of stone.

I opened my eyes to be met with a gray sky and tall trees. I sat up and looked around.

Snow. Everywhere. This was not home.

I stood and shook myself off a bit and some snow came off my cape and head.

There was no one in sight.

Infront of me was a small cliff that went into more snow. I looked up from the cliff and saw a village through the fog like snow.

I was about to go to the village but a smell hit my nose. Sweets. It was coming from the top of the mountain and not the town.

And it was closer as well. I began to walk upwards and the smell grew stronger and I could hear a small river in the distance.

Then another sound filled my ears. Laughter and footsteps. I hid behind a rock and saw children- not sky children...Human! Children.

One was a girl and she had medium length black hair and black and pink eyes. She wore what I assumed was her normal clothing of a pink cape like thing like mine but with sleeves.

Behind her followed a girl carrying a basket. She also had black hair and pink eyes but her hair was in a bun and her cape like thing was black and under she wore a pink dress and she was taller.

Further in the distance I heard more children. My focus was mainly on the 2 girls. The taller one talked to the shorter one and the taller one walked off leaving the short one.

The short one began to play with the snow by throwing it in the air or making snow balls and throwing them at trees.

I took as step to try getting a better view but I guess that made me show myself more because the girl looked at me.

We both stared at eachother for a couple minutes before the taller one came back.

"Okay Hanako let's head back home."

"Sis look! There's a kid over there!"