◇{3: Red}◇

Guess who decided to rewatch across the spider-verse and got told to shut up for laughing at a scene?

Also started watching bee and Puppycat and I absolutely love Puppycat's lullaby.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

I knew exactly where the scream came from.

The Kamado house.

I began to run through the snow and wind, tripping on my own feet every once and awhile but quickly getting back up.

'Flying would be quicker but the wind is too strong.'

I thought. I then froze in my tracks. Infront of me stood a man in a fancy outfit. He slowly turned around and I was met with red plum eyes.

I tensed and took a step back.

The man then walked closer to me. I wanted to run, hide even. But I couldn't move.

He was about to grab onto my hair but then his hand started to burn and his eyes widened and he stepped back.

This was my chance.

I immediately ran of into the woods leaving the path. I held my candle close to my chest as I ran through the woods. I then tripped and fell into the snow.

Everything was black before I got back up to see myself in a familiar spot.

One side was dark and the other was white. Blending perfectly together. I slowly stood and glanced around.

The only times I have been here is after Eye of eden or During the Season of shattering...

Then I saw a figure. A familiar one.

'Aurora!'

I thought as I quickly stood and started to run to her. She seemed so close yet...Felt so far.

I continued to run towards her and after awhile it felt like I was actually moving closer to her.

She then slowly turned but before I could even get a hold of her something grabbed my ankle and dragged me under the water.

"...𝙣...𝙉/.../𝙣...𝙉/𝙣...𝙉/𝙣!"

I quickly opened my eyes and sat up from the snow. There was Tanjiro crouched down to my height with a worried look on his face.

"𝙉/𝙣! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨...𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?"

Tanjiro said while lifting me to my feet. He then brushed snow off my head and mask.

I thought for a minute trying to remember what happened before I passed out.

Then it came back to me. The scary man.

I immediately looked around in a panic and ran back towards the direction of the Kamado house.