°•†{14: Seen}†•°

I gotta cook for one of my final's today when I started writing this so wish me luck.

I'm making Mexican street corn while my other group members are making Cheesecake and Chicken Tacos.

°•★•°•★•°•★•°•★•°•★•°•★•°•★•°

∆{3rd person's POV}∆

It was chaos.

The boat had some damage done to it, Aviary was hurt, The little prince keeps almost falling off board, and the Runaway spirit has been trying to make sure that everything and everyone stayed on the boat.

What's happening you ask?

Dark Dragons.

2 dark Dragons, or "Krills" had come out of seemingly nowhere and started attacking the boat.

Aviary had tried to fend them off using the fireworks she could create using her staff, but ended up getting hit by a krill.

Runaway had a spear just in case they ran into any danger, which was now.

The children of the Season of Prophecy were also trying to fend off Krills in their own way.

Their plan was this, one of them stands in line of sight of a krill. When the krill charges at the one who was standing out in the open they will dodge last minute.

When the Krill is close enough to the boat the rest will use the other weapons on the boat to injure the krill.

But it was hard for them to see the Krills due to the fog.

Some of the lanterns had been destroyed so now vision was even more limited.

The princess from Crescent Oasis though was just sitting on a crate sipping some tea as she watched all of this go down.

Aviary was doing the same since she was injured and couldn't really do anything now.

A lot of shit was just happening.

∆{Meanwhile}∆

Y/n, Tanjiro, and Nezuko all stood in front of a crowd of people.

Tanjiro looked flabbergasted, Y/n just was looking at all of this as if it were normal, and Nezuko was kinda just asleep while standing...

Tanjiro held both Nezuko and Y/n's hands as he cluelessly walked around the city.

Y/n looked at all the lights, lanterns, and people in wonder and excitement.

Sure Y/n has seen cooler, but there was actually people here. A lot of them.

There were a lot of spirits back home but...

They were far apart.

Tanjiro began to walk quickly yet he was swaying as he looked at all the tall buildings and lights.

He spotted a dark alley and spoke.

"𝙇-𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮..."