♡{4: Who are you?}♡

Mr emo has arrived.

Sorry if the following chapters are not accurate to the Manga or Anime I have not watched it in awhile.

Anyway. Ready for yandere?

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°3rd person's POV°•°

Tanjiro held Nezuko and Y/n close to him as he stared at the man that had just tried to decapitate his sister.

Tanjiro made sure Y/n's eyes and ears were covered because he didn't want them getting scared any further.

Tanjiro was...well...how do I put this...

...pissed...

This man just tried to kill one of the only siblings he has left? No way he is letting that pass.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢...𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛...𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔..."

The man spoke while pointing his katana at Y/n.

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛."

Wow. Now that was the limit. Tanjiro was about to say something back but in a blink of an eye both Nezuko and Y/n were snatched out of his arms.

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

I was suddenly pulled away from Tanjiro and was now being held in the air by the collar of my shirt.

I looked to my right to see Nezuko thrashing around and growling trying to get free from whoever had a hold on me and her.

I looked at the man's face. Blue eyes, Black spikey looking hair, and a mismatched outfit.

I just hung there limply not knowing what to do. I slightly lifted my head to look at Tanjiro after I heard him shout things and I saw him running at the man but was then knocked out by him.

Tanjiro collapsed to the ground and The man stood there for a minute before his eyes widened and he slightly moved his head to dodge a hatchet.

The man became lost in thought for a moment giving Nezuko and chance to get out of his hold.

Nezuko quickly grabbed me and ran over to the now unconscious Tanjiro.

She set me down next to him and then protectively got infront of Me and Tanjiro.

My attention went to Tanjiro and I began to lightly shake him and try to get him too wake up.

I then heard something collapse behind me and I saw Nezuko knocked out. The Man was standing infront of me staring.

I ignored him. I reached for Nezuko's hand but before I could even touch her hand a burn began to form on her skin and a cold feeling filled my arm.

I pulled my hand away and stared at the burn on Nezuko's hand that was slowly healing. I looked at my arm to see it was a bit gray.