°•{12: Double trouble}•°

The skibidi brain rot is slowly creeping up on me...

Anyway my anti depressants are taking away my creativity and my tomfoolery so let's just get this chapter started alright?

And yeah. I said tomfoolery. Stfu.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

∆{3rd person's POV}∆

The boat that held the spirit's that had a similar goal, sat in front of a giant wall of fog.

"So this is the wall you 2 were talking about?"

The Runaway spirit said as he looked at the little prince and Aviary. The little prince nodded before looking at the wall.

It was dead silent.

The air was thick, not from the fog.

But from everyone's emotions.

Everyone was feeling so many at once.
Fear, anxiety, a lot of the negatives all crumbled up in one.

But most of all.

Worry.

Worry for you.

All of them are worried about you.

You're like family to them.

And also the last thing they have from keeping all the darkness at bay...

The Runaway spirit took a deep breath and looked into the fog with determination.

"I'm not running away anymore..."

He said, and with that the boat began to slowly creep into the fog.

Only to disappear from the side the hidden kingdom of sky has been kept safe in all this time.

∆{Meanwhile :P}∆

Tanjiro stared at the demon with anger and determination.

He held the girl he had freed from the demons grasp and shielded Y/n behind him.

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙!?"

Tanjiro asked, but his answer was only met with a terrible hissing sound combined with the sound of teeth hitting one other.

Y/n held onto Tanjiro's leg while also trying to cover their ears from the noise. Tanjiro saw this and glared back at the demon.

But continued speaking.

"𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪!"