°•♡•°{11: Northwest}°•♡•°

Bro I am suffering so much rn 💀

Oh, And here's a drawing of Y/n as a moth

The shading is sooooo bad.
Also I'm listening to Man areas rn while writing all of this 💀
°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

The Runaway spirit stared at all the other spirits that had hidden in the boat.

The kids from the Season of passage, Aviary, and the little prince sat on top a couple crates looking down in shame.

But the princess from Crescent oasis sat there staring the Runaway spirit dead in the eyes.

It was silent. Dead silent.

"WHY THE EDEN ARE YOU GUYS HERE!?!?"

Runaway shouted. The princess crossed her arms in spoke first.

"We want to help."

She plainly said. Then one of the kids from season of passage, or specifically the tumbling spirit stood on top of a crate.

"Yeah! We know Y/n the most AND We!-"

The tumbling spirit pointed at himself and all of the other children from season of passage.

"have gone through countless trials! So we should be the ones find- OH CRAP-"

the spirit was cut off when a current caused the ship to rock slightly, making him lose his balance and almost fall into the water, but the little prince grabbed his arm in time.

Pulling him back onto the ship. Runaway sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"First of all, I know you guys are telling the truth but also just wanna see wants out there."

Runaway said motioning to all the kids.

"But you."

He said motioning towards the princess, but in the original tale known as "The greedy queen"

"You just wanna see what kind of riches are out there. I've heard about you and why you wanted the deer, you just wanted it for your own greed."