∆{Traveling Slayers: 1}∆

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE SPIN OFF CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK! (anything that happens in these chapters will not be canon to the main story)

Anyway today the first character we make suffer is.... Drumroll please...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

TENGEN UZUI (plus his wives as a bonus)

These kinda chapter's will be more of me saying how Uzui acts around the sky kids and what accessories you could get from him if you were in sky.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

-Tengen is a huge fashion freak and that's something we all know, so whenever he sees's sky kids he immediately starts calling them flashy and sometimes even calls them "Mini-me" because how similar sky kids hair and his hair look.

-When Tengen meets moths he sorta treats them like his minions. He would constantly talk to them and Moths will even show him candles they found and whenever they would get winged light to upgrade to the next level they would immediately run to Tengen and show it off like a child showing a drawing to their mother.

-Tengen's favorite area in the kingdom is the Village of Dreams. Mainly because he likes how nice the Musical hall looks and the same goes for the theater. It's also a cozy place to chill.

-Tengen goes to Golden Wasteland to get purposely spotted by Krills so when they charge at him he can show off his speed to the moths that follow him around.

-Moth's would first think he's actually an elder with how tall he is.

-Tengen gets along really well with the Valley twin elders. He usually gloats about he has wives while those 2 did not. But it's all just teasing.

-The first elder that Tengen actually met was the vault of knowledge elder. When he met her, he decided to just have some tea with her because of how much she reminded him of his mother.

-The second elder he met was Teth (the hidden forest elder) They met because a Moth wanted to show how cool the forest looks and introduce him to what the moth kept referring to as "Ma'am"

-Once Tengen saw that his wives at showed up at the kingdom he immediately showed them around and introduced them to the "mini-me's" and "Minions"

-Tengen's wives see all sky kids as their daughters and sons.

-Suma has tried teaching moths how to fight but all she got out of it were the moths somehow making dance moves out of the punching and kicking. Sure she was disappointed that she couldn't teach them to fight but she found it cute how each of the moths acted.

-Makio cried once when a couple moths gave her a group hug.

-Suma always tries to ask sky kids what "the red portal" is about but she never gets an answer. Moths would try to answer but a veteran would come out of seemingly no where and shush the moth.

-Makio was once relaxing in the hidden forest when she spotted a gray kid. She immediately checked if they were ok while also crying.

-Hinatsuro loves going to Daylight prairie and making flower crowns with some chibi's and moths.

-Makio likes talking to the vault of knowledge elder.

-Suma likes talking with Teth.

-Hinatsuro likes talking with the Vault of knowledge elder as well.

-Makio once came across 3 identical chibi sky kids. Each looking the same but having different color capes. She named one with a red cape "Akari" one with a purple cape "Akemi" and one with a blue cape "Asami"

-Suma has been in the same situation with 2 ikemen sky kids. She just called one "Hikaru" and the other one "Daichi"

-Hinatsuro met a sky kid of her own and gave the kid the name of "Haruka" since the sky kid wore a lot of flower themed items.

-Tengen and his wives love hanging out in the cafe and just talking with some veterans and a couple moths.

-Once a Krill had managed to hit a Moth and when Tengen saw that he immediately wanted to fight the Krill.

-After Tengen found out that certain water in certain places can harm sky kids he began to carry them over the water if they did not have enough winged light to fly over the water.

-When a certain area falls under darkness Tengen will tag along to kinda just keep dark crabs away, get rid of any floating crystals and just help in general.

-Suma has only seen one crab and she immediately wanted to pick a fight with it because she saw it ramed into a moth.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

That's all I can really think of if Tengen and his wives were traveling spirits in sky.

Anyway idk who to do next to feel free to vote in the comments on who you wanna see next time!