○{8: Pratice makes perfect}○

HELP WANTED 2 IS OUT BUT FROM WHAT MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN SAYING THEY AINT GETTING ME A VR HEADSET 😭

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

~{Meanwhile: In the kingdom of sky}~

Y/n's friends have been busy.

When they went to the elders not even they knew. But they said to try finding something different...

Something that had changed. And only one had been found so far.

You know that portal at the end of eye of eden? The one that rebirths you?

Yeah it may or may not have had a crack in it...causing some problems...

So for now Eye of eden has been taken with caution and visited alot less...

But some spirit's were getting tired of this goose chance...They decided to search farther...

"Do you see anything?"

The little prince asked as he continued to glance around.

"Nothing but ocean."

Said Aviary

{I like to call her that of you know who it is}

The prince sighed. He slightly gripped the strings that held the birds tighter. Aviary was on top of a ghost Manta flying next to him.

No one has ever gone this far from the kingdom for so long...Who knows what could be out there....

The little prince closed his eyes as he began to think.

"Uh...Hey prince?"

"Sh. I'm trying to think."

"You actually might wanna open your eyes for this..."

The little prince sighed and opened his eyes and was met with fog. He looked side to side seeing it was a thick wall of fog that seemed to go on for miles.

Why was it here all of a sudden?

"What the..."

~{Back with Y/n}~

Y/n was currently running around outside chasing butterflies. The butterflies here confused them.

They were all many different colors that they aren't used to seeing butterflies look like and they always flew away.

Tanjiro looked at Y/n through one of the windows from inside the cabin. He smiled at the sight.

He was so glad Y/n was feeling better...They weren't tired...They didn't feel sick...Just as fine as before...

...But...He till wonders after all this time...