°•●{9: Return}●•°

I realized I have not done the yandere percentage in awhile-

But none of them have changed because Nezuko has been asleep, and Mr.Urokodaki will not be part of the persentage because we don't see him alot.

And Tanjiro's persentage has only gone up by 2%

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

It has been a week since Tanjiro had gone to final selection. Y/n did not know that he was coming back since Urokodaki never told them.

Y/n had been practicing their speech in "Human language" with Yoriichi. Y/n understood the language just fine.

It's just that years of talking in basically "Animal" Language makes it hard to form words and letters.

Y/n was currently in a tree looking at the trail that led up to the mountain.
Y/n would always sit there, in hopes to spot Tanjiro.

But sometimes Y/n brought a book or two up the tree with them to help practice words.

Y/n had been practicing the words, Hi, Hello, Nice to meet you, What's your name?, Good morning, Good afternoon.

But Y/n had also been practice both Nezuko's and Tanjiro's names so when Tanjiro gets back and Nezuko hopefully wakes up.

They can surprise the people they are closest with.

Y/n kicked their feet back and forth as they stared at the book that told a story about a girl in a red hood bringing treats to her Grandmother but ran into a wolf.

Y/n was at the part where the girl in the hood was talking about how strange the grandmother looked.

Y/n was reading quietly out loud.

"What...big eers...ears* you have Gregory..."

Y/n read slowly messing up on the word "ears" then Urokodaki's voice called out to Y/n signaling to come down.

Y/n closed the book and adjusted their mask. Y/n then looked down seeing if Urokodaki was there or waiting in the house.

Once they saw that he was not there, They jumped off letting their cape slowly glide them down.

Y/n planted their feet on the ground once close enough to it and rushed inside.

Once in the house Y/n put the book on a shelf before walking over to Urokodaki who had a box in his hands.

"I went to a nearby village to have a tailor make this."

He said while handing it to Y/n. Y/n looked at the box as it sat in their arms. Y/n then carefully opened it to find a Haori.

{Choose one}

"I got this for you so it could help draw less attention towards you. Other demon slayers might think you are a demon with the way you look. So this Haori should be able to hide the glow that your body produces. So whenever you and the Kamado siblings go out into the public I ask that you wear this. It is for your safety."