♤{2: Village}♤

I need sleep fr. Also I got this app that changes your font so now when a character talks they will have. A certain font.

°•☆•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤
~{Timeskip: 1 year}~

They really made me feel part of this family.

I uncovered my eyes and glanced around my surroundings. I was currently playing hide and seek with Hanako, and I was it.

I began to walk through the snow and searching for where she hid. The atmosphere was...calm...nice...perfect... But I know I can't be here forever.

I suddenly heard a giggle from above and look to see Hanako hidden in a tree. I pointed up to her and she let out a whine.

"𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔!"

I just shrugged and motioned her to climb down. Eventually she came down and made a pouting face.

I slightly chuckled- well no sound came out so my shoulders were just bouncing and my breath showed in the air more.

"𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦-"

Suddenly both are names were called.

"𝙽/𝚗! 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘! 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛!"

Me and Hanako looked at eachother before dashing off seeing who would get there first.

Once out of the trees and the house was in view I skidded to a stop and so did Hanako behind me but she tripped into the snow.

I helped her get back up and we then walked into the house.

Nezuko was in the kitchen with her mother and Nezuko looked at us and smiled.

"𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘! 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙽/𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎?"

I nodded and pulled a small trinket out of the pocket inside my cape.

{I always feel like there is a pocket in the cape in the game.}

It was a old small looking clock with a slightly cracked lens.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗?"

I nodded and ran into the room where I kept the things that either reminded me of home or just were nice looking in general.

In the room were a couple pots that were like the ones that I could find in daylight prairie and a couple candles because why not.