□ {7: To you in 2 years} □

Anyone sorta understand the title reference. Also I had this dream were I was playing sky and a new season was out and it was kinda like the season of Aurora. But if different song artists collabed with sky.

One was Billie Ellish, then it was Taylor swift, Gorillaz, Tyler the creator and alot of other artists.

Oh and...THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A COUPLE TIME SKIPS

Ok onto the chapter.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

.

.

.

.

~{4 months later...}~

I haven't been...feeling good lately...ever since I saw that decapitated demon...I have been feeling...what do humans call it? Oh yeah...sick...

I've never been sick before...and I don't like it...I felt empty...tired...and everything just felt pointless...

I've been sleeping alot too...Everytime I wake up I either am met with Tanjiro holding a worried expression or no one...

Nezuko has been sleeping too...But she hasn't been waking up...

Right now I was inside the house and I had just woke up. It was quiet. I sat up from my bed and glanced around. All the lights were off and through one of the windows I could see it was sunset.

Usually Tanjiro goes up to the mountain by now...Mr. Urokodaki probably went shopping too...I don't know...

I lazily got up and looked around a bit. Already knew this place from top to bottom yet I still couldn't help but glance around...

Yeah this is really boring.

I went back towards my bed and layed down...

Tomorrow is another day...

.

.

.

.

~{3 months later...}~

I've been feeling a little better...But still feel sick...I actually finally noticed my arm being gray...

Sitting out in the sun has made me feel a little better...Both physically and mentally.

Kinda what I was doing right now...

I was sitting on a rock as I watched Tanjiro learn how to hold and use a sword properly.

Mr. Urokodaki stood next to me always saying when Tanjiro was holding it wrong or swinging it the wrong way.

I gaze shifted towards the sky as I began to get lost in thought...Only focusing on the clouds and the sounds of nature