¤ {6: Old man} ¤

Ok honestly I think this is my new favorite book to write.

Also...Have you done your candle runs today???

And I got Netflix again! Now I might have to rewatch a couple episodes to help fix my memory with the whole plot of demon slayer.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

~{Timeskip: 5 hours}~

I sat on Tanjiro's shoulders as he walked with Nezuko beside him. The sun had set a couple hours ago and yet we have still been walking.

I played with Tanjiro's hair making small braids with any strands of hair long enough. It was quiet. Very quiet. But I knew there was a song... I then closed my eyes trying to listen.

Slowly...I could hear the song forming...The beat of footsteps...The chimes of the wind...

{I decided to give Y/n a small ability that I'm gonna call "Melody" which allows Y/n to hear songs that suit the mood or the person. So if Y/n is in a very open peaceful area it will be a calming song. If they are with only one person and they are close enough to the person Y/n can hear a song coming from the person}

I continued to listen to nature's song until it was interrupted by a off beat rythm...ruining the whole thing...

I opened my eyes and furrowed my brows in discomfort. Tanjiro came to a stop and told Nezuko...something.

He then took me off his shoulders and set me near a couple bushes.

"𝙔/𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙈𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜."

I just stared at him for a moment before nodding. He patted my head with a smile. Tanjiro then stood before looking around and running off with Nezuko.

I sat there for a minute before glancing around trying to spot any people. Once I saw it was clear I flew my way up the branches of a tree until I got to the top.

I peaked through the branches and looked up at the stars. I remembered that one of my friends were up there...Somewhere.

{If you know who you know who.}

I sat down on the branch and let my legs dangle off as I began to think. Think about my home. Think about my friends. Think about the elders.

So much to think about...

I closed my eyes getting lost in thought. But then I heard a tweet next to me. I opened my eyes to see a white bird.

It let out another tweet and hopped closer to me. I reached my hand towards it and put my hand near its talons.

The bird stepped on and slightly fixed its feathers before looking at me again.

'...Pretty...'

I scratched its chin and it let out another tweet before flying off. I watched it fly off somewhere near the clouds before seemingly disappearing in the clouds.