✨️LORE✨️

HI YES YOU!!! YOU!!! ARE GONNA READ THIS CHAPTER- SORTA- THING- IN ORDER TO KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN ADDED ON AND HOW THINGS WORK FOR THIS CROSSOVER!!!

Ok let's start :)

First of all. Past lore and how Mr. Urokodaki got the scroll.

So for this book I made a whole past for it. Let's go full story mode...

...A long time ago...when demons first started infesting the world...Humans were split into multiple grounds...but here are the 2 important ones...

The Non-believers...The ones that had no hope of finding a safe place from the demons...

The believers...They would beg to the God's to help lead them to a better place...and one day...the God's answered...

For the people to be safe...they would have to travel far and wide...go over seas and find a deserted land...

But it was never found...unless they followed important introductions...

1...All must give up they're old identities...start anew...

2...Once you are prepared for the journey...some must learn how to make candles...

3...In order to see what is not seen...You must give an offering to the God's (This is where the Candles come in)

Once all is done...at the location given...there will be a heavy fog surrounding the new land...and you must get past.

In the fog hid many dark creatures...so only the fittest could get past...then once past the fog you must continue sailing...

Then you come to land...

Now for those who have been to the Aurora concert in sky or did the first mission for the season of Aurora.

You probably saw a whole lot of people that seemed to have traveled for miles. You see where the puzzle is connecting?...

Once all the surviving believers were in the new land they had to create they're own legacy...they're own law's...They're own ways of getting around...

The way the rest of the people got to the other places was having to get past the Isle of Dawn Elder.

If the Elder sees the person pure enough he Let's them past and so on.

And then the rest of the sky lore goes on from there.

But now NO ONE can get into "The sky kingdom" or "The kingdom of sky" Whatever you wanna call it.

Unless...They have a certain little child with them :)

Now I'm gonna say this...Muzan knew the "Believers" got somewhere safe. He had been trying to figure out where though...

But idk how to explain it but Muzan KNEW that Y/n has something to do with it.

Ok that's all for lore if you have questions about the lore just ask me!