Chapter 29⚠[Lemon]⚠

[WARNING!There is HEAVY sexual content in this chapter, so if you aren't comfortable with that, feel free to skip it. Enjoy!]

Kyou and Kinou snuck into Issei's room.

They saw him fast asleep probably because of what they just did.

Then they slowly strip down his pants, and when they see his dragon down there awaken they were elated and got even more aroused just by seeing it.

They slowly strip their own clothes and after that, they sat facing each other between Issei's penis.

Then they kiss each other while stroking his penis together at the same time.

Even though they are kissing each other they keep looking towards Issei's face and penis.

They both are nearly naked and moaning nearby the sleeping Issei.

They are touching each other with their free hand and kissing passionately while tangling tongues

Kyou - Mm... Mmm, *Chu*. Issei... Issei...

Kinou - Hamph, mmm... Kyou, quiet... You'll wake him up... Mm, mmm...

They accurately stimulated whichever body part the other wanted at any moment, but their focus was on Issei. Never taking their eyes off him, their arousal naturally increased just by seeing him.

Now that they have already marked Issei as their mate they will get aroused every time they are near him.

So until they fulfill their desires with him they will keep getting into heat. Meaning unless they really have s*x with him their arousal will never fade away.

Issei's face at this moment is twitching like he's grimacing but he's actually feels really good at the moment because it's been a while since he got comforted like this.

Not since he's with Semiramis and Scathach. He was at his breaking point when he kissed Yunyun back then.

Kyou - Ahn... oh... Issei. His handsome face keeps twitching, it looks so cute.

Kinou - Mhm... Adorable...

Kyou - If we truly go all the way when he's still sleeping right now... How do you think he would feel? I hope he wouldn't hate us... Maybe he would never wanna talk to us again...

Kinou - ...Kyou, that's a dangerous thing to think about.

Kinou reached a hand toward Kyou's slit and pushed her finger in.

Kyou's arousal made her sensitive enough that her hips twitched in reaction.

Kyou - Aahn... I know. It'll just make me want to do it... Kinou, mm. You also feel the same way, right? He's always been very handsome and masculine. The way he keeps helping those elderly villagers and helps us do the chores... Ever since we confessed our love to him, he keeps treating us with love, gentleness and care that it makes us feels really special... I just can't stop looking at him whenever I see him...

Kinou - Un. It's like we're in heaven every time he treats us that way. It's like watching the most delicious food before us but we can't eat it... The way how his muscle works and his ever-present gentle and caring smile are full of love which make us get into heat every time...

Then Kinou unconsciously pinched Kyou clitoris with a bit more force.

Kyou - Mmm! Kinou, not so hard... you'll wake Issei up... Mm...

Kinou - Um, sorry... But after all the waiting we've done all this time... The moment he comes into our lives, we knew he was our soulmate. But we have to hold back or all will be for naught...