Chapter 77

??? - Chu, chu, haahn, mmha... I knew it, you're good at this kind of thing. To do this, with only your mouth... I wanted to be the one to teach you something... Hey, watch where you're touching, haah...

Issei - It's not a good idea to let your body get cold, so I'm warming it up, shishou...

At this moment, both Scathach and Issei is in a large warm bath.

Scathach - Mm, aaah! Haah, ku... Baka-deshi...

It is quite right now, and they are alone together. Ther bodies are pressed up against each other's to keep warm. Issei has already defeated Scathach and she asked Issei to take her virginity while they're in the bath.

Scathach - W-Why are you touching that place? What are you... Doing...

Issei - I'm touching a very important place, a very sensitive place. It's Shishou's pussy.

Scathach - Why are you doing that...? Putting a finger in and taking it out again. It's making a wet sound... It feels very hot there.

Issei touched her clitoris until it got hard, then he moves his finger down to her vagina, which is opening and closing like a fish gulping for air.

Scathach - Haah, haah, ku! Haah, that place is...

She is already experiencing tiny orgasms there, and the sensations are confusing her. After all, this is her first time.

Issei - I can't tell if this wetness is from the water, or something else...

Issei whispered at her ears.

Scathach - D-Don't make me say it... Are you always, hahn, saying stuff like this when you're making love with the other girls?

Issei - Well, I like to have some fun sometimes.

Scathach - Y-You're such a... Haahn, ku... Haah, haah, ku, ahhn.

Issei can feel her love juices falling down into the water below them. The usual gallant air about her was gone, and every time Issei fingers touched her, she let out a sweet erotic voice.

Scathach - Haah, haah... I, I want you to teach me about being a woman. I can't wait any longer...

Issei - Ah... I want you, Shishou.

Scathach - If you don't mind being with me, you can do whatever you like... I'm like a flower with closed petals, b-but I'll give myself to you...

Issei - You're very beautiful, Shishou... From the first moment I've laid my eyes on you, I always think that you're a very beautiful woman, even now I still do... I love you, Shishou...

Scathach - H-Heh... You and your sweet talk... You've already defeated me as a warrior and now you want to conquer my body and heart thoroughly as well? Very well... I'll allow it... Now make me yours, baka-deshi...

Issei - Um... Understood.

Scathach blushed deeply when she heard Issei's words but she's feeling really happy after hearing his confession. Which woman doesn't like it when their beloved compliment them?

Scathach - Aah... It's coming... Inside...! Mm, ku, ahhn! ahh, mmm, haah, kuu...

Issei's penis slowly pushed inside her unsoiled vagina, disappearing as he watched it.

Scathach - I-It's so big... Ku, haah... It's pushing me, opening me... T-This is your man-thing... And it's going inside me... It's amazing...

Scathach's lower mouth have gotten tense, as drops of blood, the proof of her purity, fell into the water below. Her face betrayed the pain she was experiencing, and the pleasure too.