Chapter 151: Side 8

"...Are you speaking the truth?"

"Why would I need to lie to you?"

"If what you said is the truth then... We are willing to serve you as our new King."

"Correction, I'm not the one who you should serve as your king but it's my husband."

"Very well... Then we, the Bethmoora Clan accept to be your husband's vassal."

"Good. Then I, Scathach Skadi Hyoudou welcome you to the new world. Since you are of the elvish clan then I assume you would want to live where nature flourishes, yes?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Fumu, you girls take it from here."

"Hai, Lady Scathach." The maids behind Scathach said in unison.

Scathach then set her attention to the princess of the Bethmoora Clan: "What's your name?"

"It's Nuala, my Queen." The girl who goes by the name Nuala bowed towards her.

"I assume you two are twins?" Scathach said while looking at the man who's standing beside her.

"Yes. My name is Nuada." The man also bowed in respect.

"Nuada and Nuala... Interesting. I can sense that you two are not ordinary twins... A 'linked' twins?" Scathach ponder to herself: "I can sense your hatred towards humanity, Prince Nuada of the Bethmoora Clan. But you better not attack any human you see there. If you're discovered wanting to bring harm to the humanity of my world then you better be prepared for the consequences, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, my Queen." Nuada said respectfully: "For as long as the humans never cross the line... We too, shall never do any harm towards them. You have my word."

While he despises the human because of their greed, he won't go on his way to harm the supposedly new humanity in their new world to be.

It's been centuries and human greed is unquenchable.

He's about to bring apocalypse upon the humans but it seems that he doesn't need to do that anymore. Because of this Divine Spirit arrival and her offer, they can finally find a new home...

"You can be rest assured, if they're the one who initiates the attack then you're free to retaliate as you see fit. Then I believe we're done here." And with that, Scathach created a spatial opening and disappeared from their sight.

...

Scathach returned to the Land of the Shadows and took a seat on her throne.

"It's been a while ever since I came here..." She muttered with a light chuckle: "And I only have you to blame, husband."

She was planning to visit the Land of the Shadow recently and she thought that she might as well take a look at one of the worlds along the way. In that world, the world itself is not really in danger but a whole race is in danger.

If the race still has a way to prolong their lives then she won't bother.

"I believe all is well while I was away?"

"Yes, milady. The beasts from the land of the shadow that tried to escape have been taken care of."

"Um, good work. Any new world worth noting about?" Scathach asked the shadow maid who's with her.

Shadow maid is not a being made out of shadow or something like that. It's just a maid that consists of different races that possess a strong <Darkness> attribute.

Some are of the human race, some are of the demon race, and so on.

"How about this world, milady?" The maid presented a holographic of another world. In this world, she can see Gods and other races living inside it, and unsurprisingly, humanity is also present.