Chapter 98

Like she has been injected by some kind of drug, the mother hurriedly scrambled towards Issei direction only to stumble in the process since her body is still weak but that doesn't stop her from crawling towards Issei direction.

??? - Sky... Poison... Pearl... Is... Is it real?

Her eyes are glued on the green marking that's located on Issei's left palm.

The closer she is the more reassured she is of its identity since she could feel the poison in her body started being cleansed although only by a tiny bit and it doesn't mean she's saved.

But she's feeling really happy and joyful because even though she won't make it, at least her daughter will as long as she could enter that pearl.

??? - Please... Benefactor... Please save my daughter...

She tried her best to crawl towards Issei despite her injury.

Issei who saw her struggle felt his heart being tugged by the sheer will she's currently emitting. Even though she could barely move she still tries her best to force her whole being to beg him.

He, as an expecting Father could relate to what she's currently experiencing.

Issei then calmly walk forward to the mother and daughter duo and knelt before them. He took out a pair of robes from his <Gate of Babylon> and put it around their naked body.

Issei - Tell me what I need to do.

The mother who was feeling a little stunned by his action immediately refocused her attention before she instructed towards Issei what he needs to do.

??? - Can... Can you summon the <Sky Poison Pearl>?

Issei willed for the pearl to appear on top of his palm and it showed itself immediately.

??? - It really is the <Sky Poison Pearl>... Ah...

She tried to touch the orb but her hand phase through it.

??? - It's already made you it's master...

She muttered disappointingly...

The <Sky Poison Pearl> is one of the <Seven Heavenly Profound Treasures> and it's ranked fifth on the list. The Sky Poison Pearl's capabilities are centered around poison, medicine, purification, and space.

The followings are the capabilities of the <Sky Poison Pearl>:

The <Sky Poison Pearl> is able to cure all poisons under the heavens. Any poison can be cured, regardless of how far the poison has progressed. It can even detoxify the soul. How fast a poison will be detoxified depends on how potent it is and the severity of the damage to the victim.

The <Sky Poison Pearl> also has the absolute power of purification. This power can be used medicinally to open profound entrances and also refine medicinal pellets perfectly with 100% effectiveness. Another effect of this is the ability to control medicinal energy that is unsurpassed under the heavens.

The pearl can sense nearby medicinal herbs. The pearl would emit flashing light and point in the direction of the herb. The prerequisite is that the material must be extremely rare and high quality. The pearl can also perfectly harvest the herbs into its internal storage space. It completely wraps the herb with its aura to prevent any damage to the herb that would lower its efficacy.

The pearl has infinite inner storage space. The space is similar to a spatial ring but with infinite size and other special properties. For example, food and drink can be kept in their indefinitely without spoiling. The pearl possesses its own spirit which lives inside the inner space. It can also house other occupants but only in their spirit form.