Chapter 91

When Sirzechs and the others heard Irene words they become taken aback for a completely different reason... Trihexa will break free from its seal? What?!

Just when they're about to say something at Irene's group they are cut off by them.

Irene - There's no need to be alarmed. Just who do you think our husband is? He's the strongest existence in the universe.

Irene said to them with a prideful voice but she kept quiet about Nyarlathotep because even she is not sure about it... She believes Issei will be able to defeat it but she's still worried regardless. The same goes for the other girls.

Irene - Issei already suspected the sealing of Trihexa went too smoothly before. That's why he informed Rossweisse about it, and his suspicion is proven to be true... You can rest assured that he will be able to handle Trihexa quite easily.

They swallowed their words back to their throats when they heard her words.

Irene - Now then... Bring those fools with us.

The army was about to carry Rias's group with them but their parents blocked them saying that they will be the one who will do it instead because they don't trust them. It's a given considering how they're tortured by them just a moment ago...

They wanted to refuse to bring Rias's and her peerage with them but they know that Irene's party wouldn't allow that to happen so they can only sigh bitterly and comply with their order since it is their daughters who're at fault here...

Irene told them it's fine as long as they will be coming with them.

Semiramis then told Francis Drake to summon <Ryuuteimaru> again and told them all to board it and then they headed to the Trihexa sealing location.

Sirzechs's group are feeling apprehensive at first but soon they board the ship as well... They are still feeling disbelief seeing how much have <Ryuuteimaru> changed compared to back then.

The bystanders are also feeling out of this world seeing the army of <ECH> company but they have a different opinion of Rias's group now... They never thought the famous Rias Gremory and her peerages would betray the legendary <Sekiryuutei>.

They literally mistook a pearl with a fisheye this time around... Thinking they found a diamond and abandoned the seemingly normal looking rock but in the end, the diamond is a complete fake while the rock is the true treasure... Truly a fool...

The whole world will know what transpired here and from now on they will despise and mock Rias Gremory peerage for their stupidity... Their reputation will hit rock bottom immediately.

But for now, they decided to just follow them instead because they all wanted to see what's going on with Trihexa. Each of them immediately used their own transportation method whether it's by teleportation, train, etc.

They don't dare ask the <ECH> company for a lift less they will earn their ire...

When all of them are aboard they headed for the trihexa location straight away. They opened a dimensional rift to travel there... But Sirzechs group are being watched closely by the army except for a select few that are left alone by them such as Vali's group, Odin, Sona, Elmenhilde, etc.

Irene's group comfortably sat on their respective chair once more while mockingly watch Rias's group who's still unconscious in their parents embrace.

The treatment they receive is completely different such as Odin who's basically Rossweisse grandfather are treated like a VIP.

He's served with all kinds of beverages and food alike by the maids on board. Odin honestly still feel awkward but he's also feeling kind of happy about it since his "granddaughter" is smarter compared to Rias's group.