Chapter 83

Irene - By the way, Kuroka. Did you already inform them about his arrival?

Irene asked Kuroka in case she forgot about it. They don't want Issei to arrive there and cause a commotion because everyone has been looking for him.

Well, even though only Sirzechs and co who's searching for him in secret but it's better to be safe rather than sorry. It's still too early for Issei to be exposed to the world once again.

Kuroka - Of course nya.

Kuroka nodded in affirmation. She still remembers when they met with each other again and told about the upcoming arrival of Issei, both Kunou and Yasaka beamed with anticipation.

Kunou reaction is kind of obvious with how giddy she is while jumping in place screaming "Yay! Yay!" while Yasaka seems calm enough but Kuroka could see the joy inside her eyes as well.

Kuroka told them that Issei would take her place while she's off training for the upcoming rating game. Yasaka agreed to it without thinking too deeply about it. Most of their problem that needed assistance has already been solved anyway.

Irene - Then how about telling them not to mention anything about the upcoming rating game towards him?

Kuroka - Also done nya. Although, they're kind of confused about why they shouldn't inform him about the rating game at first. But they still comply with my request regardless.

She also informed Yasaka and Kunou to keep secret about his arrival in Kyoto from anyone else.

Well, Issei would be wearing his mask anyway, and if he by chance took off his mask... There shouldn't be any trouble because he looks quite different right now.

Unless they observed him closely they shouldn't realize who he is. Issei face may change a lot compared to before but there are still some similarities. Such as his face outline and the like.

Irene - Hmm, good enough. I'm quite sure that Yasaka and Kunou would ask him some related stuff about Rias Gremory and the others but it won't matter much.

Irene guessed that Yasaka and co would ask Issei about Rias and co but it won't matter because it's only a matter of time before the whole world knows about it anyway.

Maybe Sun Wukong would realize who he is? Well, doesn't matter because he's not the type to blabber around.

Irene - Okay, you can go back to train now.

Kuroka - Sure nya~

Then Kuroka took off to train some more...

...

Issei arrived at the designated location.

When he arrived there, there are two people waiting for him over there already.

The moment he appeared he heard a childish voice which belongs to Kunou.

Kunou - Ise? Is that you?

Issei - Hn?

Issei turned towards the source of the voice and saw both Kunou and Yasaka standing nearby.

Both of them are gazing at him curiously. They're already informed that Issei should be wearing a specially designed mask but his current body build is quite different compared to the old him after all.

He looks much taller and more manly than before.

Issei at this moment is wearing a white hem shirt with a long sleeve black outer jacket with white fur on its collar and black jeans. He also wears black gloves on his hands.

His current jacket is designed by Ramius herself but made by Tio... She wanted to have a matching outfit with Issei so his current jacket looks similar to the one Ramius usually use but much longer.