Chapter 153: Side 10

"Wh-What do you want to do?"

"Hmm, I want to placate my wife's anger of course."

"B-Before I'm your wife, I'm your master!"

"You have it backwards, Shishou..." Issei whispered huskily beside her ears: "You're my wife, my woman, before you're my master."

"Y-You!" Scathach face went beet red. They have been married for so long but she still couldn't win against his sweet words.

Coming into close proximity with his devilishly handsome face made her heartbeat went haywire. Until this very day, she and his sisters still couldn't comprehend just how can there be such a perfect man. His very existence is a sin!

Those seemingly frail arms from the past when they first met now had an appearance worthy of the hidden strength that always accompanied them. Those defined muscles and abs that would make any man jealous and any woman feel lustful...

She reckons if he were to seriously chase after a woman, a single glance of that unbearably attractive face was all it took for a woman to become his prisoner. All he needs to do then just beckon them with his finger and they would willingly throw themselves at him.

Even if that woman has a special preference or already has a love of their life. They would willingly throw everything aside just to enter his arms... then they won't be willing to leave any longer. They will be his "prisoners" for eternity. Forget using his power, just using his charm alone would've been enough to decimate an entire world...

Not even the Succubus Queen could compete against his charm.

She's being carried by him and her body reflexively went soft. Her body has been completely trained by his touch over the past years...

She recalled the feel of his fingers gliding along her bare skin. How easily they slid up and down her back... The way they brought heat to her flesh and made her body limp with suppressed pleasure, causing her to feel restless and filled with lustful anticipation.

"N-No, don't..." Even now her struggle is only a half-assed effort, she's trying to keep her almost nonexistent dignity whenever she's in his arms. She knows more than anyone how much she wanted this... how she wanted to feel his touch yet again.

"Nope." He cheerfully answered with a smile.

"Y-You idiot..." She mumbled before her body is dropped to the bed.

Before she could utter another protest, Issei already loomed over her body and bombarded her with sweet kisses along her neck.

"Mnn..." She unintentionally moaned.

Her arms unconsciously wound around him and rested over his shoulder blades. Her perky breasts were smashed against his chest and she could feel the powerful, steady beat of his heart. His member had gone hard and now lay on her belly with a searing warmth.

She doesn't even know just when he stripped his clothing...

Issei's eyes flashed with a playful light seeing the moaning woman below him. He blamed her beloved wife and mentor for his body's reaction. Who told her to have such soft, supple skin? Who told her to be such a captivating empress? Well, he could resist it but where was the fun in that? It's much better seeing her flustered over his teasing.

Issei felt a tad bit sadistic seeing the squirming empress before him. He kept kissing her neck, her earlobe, her cheeks, her chin... But he never planted a kiss on her lips.

Sometimes he would hover over her lips and she would pucker her lips trying to lock her lips with him but he would immediately go towards her nose or her chin instead.