Chapter 122

In another realm...

The surface of the ground was slightly golden in color and even the sky revealed a pure, light golden color. The elemental energy floating between heaven and earth was extremely pure and the degree of its density had far surpassed the Profound Sky Continent by several dozens of times. The height of the elemental law here had even surpassed the range of understanding of even the strongest "expert" in the Profound Sky Continent... The "expert" here obviously doesn't apply to Issei since he's already standing at the very top of the multiverse alongside Nyarlathotep...

An enormous palace stood in immediate sight and was towering like a mountain. Glistening with a golden glow, it exuded a formless pressure comparable to the might of heaven and earth. Even if peerless experts were here, their hearts would still palpitate deeply under this terrifying pressure, as though they were carrying fifteen tonnes.

Behind the divine palace was a garden as enormous as a country. In the garden, a fragrant aroma suffused the air and hundreds of flowers bloomed. Every single flower was twinkling with an unbelievably beautiful radiance as if each were the world's most exquisite gemstone.

Standing quietly at the very center of the garden was the elegant figure of a woman. Dressed in golden clothes, she had dazzling golden hair that extended down to her hips. Her golden clothes were slightly tight, which outlined the back of a bewitching figure that could drive one to insanity. She quietly stood under a glazed jade tree, seemingly enjoying the view or perhaps deep in thought. A natural and gentle layer of golden light was faintly flowing around her body.

Though it was just her figure from behind, the sea of flowers that extended tens of thousands of kilometers was entirely overshadowed by this peerlessly beautiful shape.

"Yue Ying, come out," the women with golden hair coldly said and she still did not turn around.

The moment her voice fell, the space five feet behind her suddenly shook. The graceful and delicate figure of a woman walked out of the spatial ripples and deeply bowed, the voluminous mounds on her chest, wrapped in silver cloth, slightly shook. "Servant Yue Ying, greets Lady Goddess."

"Why are you here?"

"To reply Lady, there has been a progress in the deciphering of the<World-Defying Heaven Manual>." Yue Ying respectfully replied.

"What?" The woman with golden hair, who had been as quiet as ice this entire time, instantly turned around when she heard these words, revealing a face that was half glowing gold.

Her dazzling long gold hair smoothly sprinkled onto her shoulders. An eye mask colored in gold that was comparable to the wings of a phoenix covered her mysterious eyes. Below her eye mask was a pair of glittering, polished lips. And from this pair of lips, that was even more delicate than the lily of the Nile, what came out was the coldest and the most heartless voice, "Speak now."

Though only the bottom half of her face was revealed, none would suspect that she was not a peerless beauty at first glance. Her lips and her lustrous jade-like neck alone were beautiful to the point of stifling. Yet, no matter how powerful one may be, under the ice-cold and heavy atmosphere from her body, one would still unconsciously bow his or her head and tremble in front of her.

Deciphering the<World-Defying Heaven Manual>was the biggest matter to this woman with golden hair and it could even be called the most important matter ever since she was born. Yue Ying hurriedly said in a respectful tone. "In reply to my lady, within the divine texts of the World-Defying Heaven Manual, there was a short verse which was similar to a diagram stated in ancient records. After repeated investigations, the meaning behind that verse of divine texts has been confirmed."