Chapter 78

When Rosseweise heard Gurigura words she becomes completely stupefied.

What did she say? Hyoudou? Ise-nii? She automatically ignores the part where Gurigura said that she's one of Issei's wives because that doesn't matter to Rosseweise, what matter for her right now is about Issei himself.

Rosseweise - W-What did you just say? D-Did you say your last name was H-Hyoudou?

Rosseweise asked with a voice tinged with hope because she is feeling afraid if she just misheard Gurigura words.

Gurigura - Hnn? Yup! Ise-nii allowed me to use his last name.

Gurigura affirmed her words.

Rosseweise - ...Are you really telling the truth? Can you really bring me to Issei's place?

Gurigura - Uh huh, I never lied before.

Rosseweise - Th-Then take me to him, please! I beg you!

She instantly begged Gurigura even though the latter is clearly younger than her.

Rosseweise knows what she's doing is extremely stupid but she wanted to see Issei so much that she almost went mad from her desire to meet Issei once again.

The moment she heard Issei's name she totally let her guard down, and if Gurigura is not who she claims to be then Rosseweise might be in grave danger. But thankfully Gurigura is telling the truth.

Rosseweise doesn't really care about anything else at this point, she's truly desperate wanting to meet Issei and tell him what she wanted to say after all this time. To say that she loves him and will never leave his side nor even betray him, unlike Rias and co.

Gurigura - Sure!

Gurigura smiled at Rosseweise who seems so desperate to meet Issei once again, she thought that Rosseweise is indeed a good girl just like she thought from hearing Ise-nii story about her... Well, and also from the information they have gathered so far.

And soon both Rosseweise and Gurigura disappears from Issei's old room. It never crosses Rosseweise mind to leave a message or anything else for that matter because she doesn't care about anything else but Issei at this point.

...

After Rias and co finished hearing about Irene true identity, they become totally dumbfounded.

"Haaa..." - Sairaorg sighed and looked at everyone.

"Well everyone, it has been a pleasure seeing you again. But I need to train!" - His voice had some unknown strength. - "It seems that this Tournament is going to be quite difficult! No... Extremely difficult!"

He lifted the briefcase, swung it across his back, and began walking towards the stairs.

Everyone stared at him as he waved back at them without looking back.

Rias then decided to do the same as Sairaorg. The <ECH> company and that Lady Irene they just talked about gave her a very bad feeling.

"Well everyone, we need to leave!" - She said as she cleared her mind from all of those thoughts. She said her regards towards Sirzechs and co and then she created the magic circle to leave this place, the same as the one they used to come.

All of them was silently trying to digest the information, so they mechanically walked towards the circle. Rias could understand them, a powerful enemy was inside the Tournament and she gave all of them an impending sense of Doom.

They never thought that woman they just met before is a Dragon, a Queen of Dragons so she claims... But thankfully from what Sirzechs and co told them, she won't be directly participating, so they still had a chance. Or so she thought...