Chapter 106

Ling Yuefeng was the last to enter, and he said furrowed brows: "Looks like we are very unfortunate this time. To have drawn Heaven Basin Secret Realm's harsh winter climate! This is the worst and most dangerous condition. However, this should be favorable to our friends from the <Frozen Cloud Immortal Palace>."

He tried to compliment Chu Yuechan's group but to no avail...

"Let's go!" Ling Yuefeng's words were unable to affect Chu Yuechan at all. Without making eye contact with anyone, amongst the fluttering cloaks, they had already left into the distance. Their figure soon changed into a strip of white in the winter sky...

Chu Yuechan feel really irritated by this smelly Ling Yuefeng... Can't he just leave her alone? Why does he keep acting like there's some sort of past between them? He's just like a cockroach that won't leave her be...

Ling Yuefeng helplessly looked towards the direction Chu Yuechan left in before floating up and said: "It is time that we left too. Let the younger generation choose where they want to go. They will have to depend on themselves for everything from now onwards."

Without saying a word to Ling Yun and Ling Jie, he vanished far into the winter sky as well. The regions that the older generation explored could not be compared to those that the younger generation did.

Ling Yun's eyes are also locked onto Xia Qingyue's figure and it took him a good while before he regained his thoughts back...

The rest of the elders did not object to what Ling Yuefeng had said and had only given at most, simple instructions before leaving in different directions and quickly disappearing from their line of sight. If they had stayed out of concern to protect the younger generation, it would cause more harm than good.

All that was left were the people of the younger generation. Among the younger generation, other than the disciples who had participated in the Ranking Tournament, there were other outstanding individuals...

Cang Yue wanted to tag along with Chu Yuechan's group but she knows that would be impossible... She's only a disciple candidate after all...

That's why she needed to try her luck in this place.

Unlike the other sects, Cang Yue's group decided to stick together... Yun Che also agreed that this is for the best...

Although Xia Yuanba cultivation is the highest of them all, he's still too innocent and naive to be left alone...

But unknown to them, Xia Yuanba is not that naive... He only trusts people he deemed trustworthy. If it's someone he doesn't trust then he won't listen to whatever they say.

Fen Juecheng's eyes started glistening seeing Cang Yue's group departing...

...

Chu Yuechan's group arrived in a secluded area and Issei re-appeared in front of them once again.

"Your instruction, Ise?" Chu Yuechan asked softly.

Issei thought for a moment: "...Yuechan and Yueli should stick together and junior sister Wushuang and Xuexin should go with Qingyue... This place is a great chance for all of you to enhance your combat strength. Just try your luck but don't risk your life for some unnecessary stuff... Don't be blinded by your greed. If you're in danger remember to use the protective charm I gave you, understand?"

"Yes!" They all answered in unison.

"Um, go ahead. Remember to be careful at all times and keep each other safe." Issei nodded at them and they paid their courtesy before they left...

Issei then searches around the area for a while... He found some rare herbs and plants with the help of the <Sky Poison Pearl>.

The pearl never felt so happy since this is the first time it could utilize another part of its power... To locate nearby rare herbs. It seems the profound beasts in this realm is quite different from the profound beasts in the Blue Wind Empire, they seem like your typical mindless beasts.