Chapter 54

A/N: It's my BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY so I'm uploading this and a few one shots maybe. Might add a second chapter here. 

"I love you." I whispered, cuddling into his side.

"I love you too, Tiny, and I love our baby so much already." he smiled, caressing my stomach.

"A baby you were sure was here before I even considered it a possibility." I smiled.

"What can I say? I know my wife really well."

"That you do ... that you do."

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"I feel well enough."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just standard pregnancy stuff." I smiled.

"I kinda still can't believe I'm gonna be a dad."

"It's a trip, isn't it?"

"We're gonna be good." he sighed, kissing my temple.

"Yeah, we are. We're unconventional, Dom, we're a little insane, we've got gasoline in our veins, and we're gonna be good. This right here, you, me, and our little bean are all I need. Vince, Mia, Brian, the team, they're all extra, they're special, some of them are necessary, but they're extra. All I need to live a happy life is us three ... and maybe a dog."

"We can talk about that when we get our own house. I promise." he smiled.

"Dom, when this is all over ..."

"I know Tiny, I know. I promise we'll find somewhere to settle down and raise our baby." he said, kissing my temple. "I never thought about it much."

"Thought about what?"

"The white picket fence and settling down with a family. I didn't really think about that." he said.

"Cause you were a man-whore." I said, making him give me some serious side-eye.

"I was not."

"You absolutely were, and you know it. A racer-chaser whore magnet." I laughed.

"You're having too much fun with that." he complained, slapping my ass softly.

"The truth shall set you free."

"Right, as I was saying, I never really thought about it, and now it's all I can think of."

"You'll get your happy ever after some time in the next 7-9 months, I'm guessing." I sighed, rubbing my belly.

"That's the first thing we're doing when we finish this, getting you to a doctor. We need to ensure that everything is okay and see how far along you are." he worriedly said.

"You're gonna be such a good dad, I can't wait to see you." I smiled, stretching up for a kiss.

"I hope our child thinks the same way."

"I'm sure he will. Now let's get back out there, we got work to do."

"Yes, Mrs. Toretto." he smiled, leaning down for a more substantial kiss.

"Hmm, that's not fair." I pouted as he got up from the bed.

"That's to hold you over until tonight."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." I said, walking quickly over to him.

"Who said I can't?" he asked.

"We'll just have to see." I smirked.

"You just fucking love to mess with me." He sighed, smirking at me as I walked away from him.