Chapter 60

A/N: This is Tiny's last chapter in this first part of her adventure. All of your love has been felt, your frustrations have been heard, and your praise has been so deeply appreciated. Tiny and Dom and their baby will be back ... I promise. Jenna babes, you have helped me throughout this entire journey and we're just getting started.

It took me about an hour to count it because I kept getting distracted. The guys all asked me to count out the money they owed Brian, and I added that to his bag. The relief on everyone's faces when I handed them their bags was funny.

"Where to next?" Vince asked.

"Haven't decided that yet. We've got about 19 hours left on our free pass before Hobbs sets out to find us." Dom said.

"I've got an idea." I told them.

"What's on your mind, Tiny?" Dom asked.

"Canary Islands." I smiled. "When you're all healed, you can join us with your cop lady friend, if she wants to."

"I've gotta talk to her and see what she wants to do." he smiled.

"Get better and come find us." I said, kissing my brother's cheek.

"Be safe, take care of her." Vince said.

"I will." Dom told him, grabbing his hand.

"You get better." I insisted.

"I'll take care of myself and see you soon." he smiled, pressing his forehead to mine. "I almost forgot, this belongs to you." Vince added, holding up Dom's chain.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Where the hell did you find it?" Dom asked, walking over and grabbing it.

"Elena found it in the favelas. She gave it to me when she realized we knew each other. I figured you'd want it." Vince said.

"I thought you took it off so I didn't ask." I told him.

"Thanks, man, keep your cell phone close." Dom said.

"You ready to go?" I asked Dom as Vince left, he was heading out to find Elena and hopefully convince her to leave with him.

"Yeah, let's go." he smiled.

We said bye to everyone and were the last to go, or so I thought.

"Let's go baby." I said.

"Go where?" Mia asked.

"My wife and I are figuring that out." Dom told his sister.

"You promised we'd stay together." she pouted.

"Yes, here in Brazil, and we did. Now, it's time for us to branch out. You with your family and me with mine." Dom insisted.

"No, you can't leave us behind now." she argued.

"Mia, it's fine ... we can keep in touch with them." Brian said, rubbing her arms.

"I don't want to do that. I want my baby to grow up with their family." she insisted.

"And they will, but ..."

"No! I want to go with you." she stated.

"Dom, she's just gonna follow us anyway." I sighed, looking at her as Mia glared at me.

"You promised." She argued again.

"Yes, that we would stay together in Brazil. Mia, families grow apart and it's our time to leave." Dom said.

"We don't have time to do this, we've gotta go." I told him.

"Mia, let's go." Brian said softly.

"No, I want us to go with my brother." she stated.