1.

Jennie

"Do we really need to go there? It's a strip club. I cannot imagine that Ms. Kathryn is this kind of woman."

Jisoo exclaimed. So did I. I didn't imagine that Kathryn will ask us to join her later to Crazy horse. She said that she's in the mood to see naked ladies. I don't see any problem with the invite, that why I agreed.

"Jisoo, it's okay. We may be shocked or what not, but the performers are also woman. Let's unwind." Jisoo dishearteningly agreed. "Alright. I'll just inform Rosé about it."I nodded at Jisoo.

That's the main reason why I stayed single. I mean, I don't have any problem with their relationship but I find it very inconvenient if everything that I need to do, I will inform my partner. You know. Anyway.

"Alright, Chae already agreed, are we going to meet Ms. Kathryn there?" I nodded at Jisoo. "Yes, she's actually there already but she informed me that the show is not yet starting, so I think, we need to go now." I told her.

I stood up to fix my dress. I don't think I needed to retouch. "Let's go."

-----

We have arrived at the location. I can tell now why I can only see high-end people, Crazy horse is not a cheap cabaret place. Most of the clients are artists, CEOs like me, I see some from the politics as well.

Wow. I mean. Okay, does all of these people singles? Because for me going here is like cheating if you have a partner.

You will watch someone stripping for you, right? My thoughts were interrupted when Ms. Kathryn approached us.

"Finally! The show is about to start. By the way, strictly, no photos or videos, okay? I don't want us to get in trouble and they will ban me here, understood?" We nodded.

"Perfect! Come, Lisa is about to start." She dreamily say, she blushed as well. Okay. She may be her favorite stripper.

The crews or staff guide us to our designated seat. There's champagne on the side table.

Then the lights were off. A sultry music surrounded in the place. Then the curtain was lift up, a woman showed up. She wears a suit and a sexy lingerie with matching eyeglasses. Wow!

She's amazing she moves smoothly, I was mesmerized by her moves. And of course, even though there's no light, I can see how gorgeous this woman is.

"I tried to buy her and ask her to dance for me exclusively, but she refused." I got distracted when I heard Kathryn. She try to buy the woman? What a crazy ass bitch. I squinted at Kathryn, but I don't think she noticed it.

"Lisa is the most favorite girl of all the clients here. I'm telling you, she's different from the other woman that I met. Hahaha. I really want to get her, I even suggested if we can do a threesome with my boyfriend." She paused and chuckled. "Did you know how she reacted?"

I actually don't care, I don't want to hear her but I shake my head and ask this stupid woman. "How?" Because now, I'm  intrigued.

"She chuckled, the sexiest throaty chuckled I ever heard and approached me. She said,  (Kathryn, you're very pretty but I don't accept any proposals to dance exclusively and lastly, I'm not a whore. I don't sell my body for sex. I strip for a living but it doesn't mean you can get a taste of me. How about this, you tell your boyfriend to go down on me then you watch us, or vice versa. You, going to eat me while he watches." She ended. I can still see that she's blushing. "I don't know, after she said that, I was scared that my boyfriend may become my rival."

Then she laugh hysterically. She really is crazy. She didn't think that her relationship is at risk, she's more scared that her boyfriend will become her rival.

My thoughts were interrupted again when people were starting to clap and the lights are turn on. I glanced at the stage and I saw Lisa looking at me, crossing her arm and she looks so pissed.

Okay, what did I do?

"Oh no!" Kathryn exclaimed. I saw her covering her mouth. "She's pissed. I'm sorry Jennie, I think she noticed that you're not watching her performance. She really despises people who come here,  but not paying attention once the dancer performs. She may ask the staff to ban you."

What the hell! First of all that's so impossible. Secondly, it's not my fault. How come I'll be punished.

I can hear Jisoo and Kathryn clearing their throat. I can see Lisa whispering to the personnel but she still looks at me fiercely. Then the 2 women approached us.

"Hi madam, I'm sorry, but as per request and since you violated the rules here. Ms. Lisa asks you to leave the premises. We are willing to refund the payment." I swiftly look at Lisa. She continues monitoring us as if she's making sure that I will leave the place.

"I'm sorry but, this is unacceptable, I'm a client. I. Don't you know me?"

"It's no use Jennie, even a congressman, they managed to remove him from here." Kathryn whispered to me.

I squinted my eyes directly at Lisa then I looked at the 2 women.

"It's my first time here, I'm really not familiar with the rules and regulations. Is there anyway you can consider it?"

The 2 women looked at me then looked at Lisa. I can see her nodding her head. Alright, I think I can.

I wasn't able to finish my thoughts when I heard the woman. "We can consider of course. We will only put you for 1 month suspension. It means, you will be prohibited in this place for up to 30 days, then after, if you are still interested, you can book an appointment. For now, I really need you to leave. Thank you for understanding." Then they bowed at us.

Unbelievable! I glanced at Lisa, I could see her winning smirk then she turned around. She gracefully swayed her hips while walking out. Omg!

What a pride woman!