20.

Lisa

"Jennie?!" Niniiiiii."

I thought I'm mad at this woman. When I heard the doorbell, since this is Irene's house, I did not expect anything. However, after a couple of seconds, Irene called me at the front door because she shouted that  someone was looking for me.

The moment I saw my baby, my heart melted. Jennie was looking so tired but she still smiles at me, shining so brightly.

I ran towards her and she open her arms to welcome me. It's so crazy because it seems like we didn't see each other for too long. Maybe because we don't have any interaction today.

"What are you doing here babe? How did you know where to find me?" I continuously ask. She just smiled at me knowingly. "You already know the answer to that baby." She smirked. Right. She's rich and she did a background investigation before.

Our moments were interrupted when Irene cleared her throat. "Lali?" She looks at me teasingly. Her eyebrow is raised tho.

"Right. Jennie meet Irene, she's my childhood friend and my only family." Tho I think you already know that. I whispered. Jennie chuckled. Did she hear it? "Hi Irene, I'm Jennie. Lisa's partner. Nice to meet you."

I blushed with how she introduced herself. I know it's true but it's different when she said partner, it's more like the bond or connection is strong compared to girlfriend.

"Is this the reason why you suddenly visit me here, Lali?" Irene asked. I scratched my eyebrow. "Part of it. But I really miss you. Don't you believe me?" I act, Irene just snorted.

"Alright, I believe you. Come in. I'll prepare some tea, Jennie looks so tired." Irene said. I guided Jennie to the living room. Irene went to the kitchen for tea.

I got startle when Jennie pull me to her lap. "You're pain in the ass, huh, babe. Why did you block me?" She asked while sniffing my nape.

"It's your fault. You never bother to text or call me. How do you want me to feel?" I asked her angrily. She then stares at me. "I didn't mean to do that babe. I'll tell you everything, okay?" I agreed. "We have a lot to talk about, I booked us a room in Peninsula. We'll be staying there." She continued.

"Okay, let me just inform Irene. So you can rest already. We can come back here by tomorrow. I want you to rest first before we talk. Okay?" I told her. I'm not really mad or hate Jennie. That's absurd. And being here with me is enough to pacify my feelings. I suddenly feel guilty.

I look at her, I then held her both cheeks. "Did you eat already babe?" She smile at me. "No, but I think what I needed the most is to rest, I'll eat after. How about you?" She sweetly asked.

"Yes, Irene made some pasta, would you like some?" I'm Just studying her perfect feature. I unintentionally brushes her eyebrow. Jennie is gorgeous.

"No babe, thank you." I nodded. I rest my head on her shoulder while waiting for Irene. We silently stay on our position. I play with her fingers.

"Too much affection, Lali. Never peg you to be this clingy." Irene stated while setting up the tea. I finally fix my position on the couch. I roll my eyes at Irene then gave the cup of tea to Jennie. "Thank you."

"By the way Irene, we will be staying in Peninsula. But we will come back tomorrow. We're going to eat our lunch here." Irene nodded her head. "Alright. Then, I'll expect you both tomorrow."

We then stood up from our seat. I gathered all my things, Jennie insisted that she'll bring it so I lend it to her. Irene ushered us to the front door.

"Irene, I'm sorry again for showing up unannounced. And thank you for the tea." Jennie shaked her hand to Irene. My heart is happy. "It's okay, even though I don't have any idea what happened to both of you, my only request is extend your patience on my sister here. She is stubborn sometimes, okay?"

I smiled tearfully. I'm still blessed to have Irene in my life. "Of course, we can now work together to make Lisa happy and protect her at all cost." Jennie stated. "

I hug her arm because of what she said. We finally bid goodbye. A man I don't recognized fetch us. "Where's Rolly?" I asked. The man opened the door to let us in. Once we are settled, Jennie answered my question. "I ask him to take a rest already." I only nodded.

I asked Jennie to rest her eyes first and she agreed. She rest her head on my shoulder. I hummed a song while tapping her arm lightly.

I hope we can be like this, forever.