14.

"Shit! She's in a relationship. She have someone else now. How can I-" the woman stiff when she heard a devilish laugh on her back.

"Hyun-shin,why do you think that Jennie will still allow you in her life. You ruin and broke her. Are you crazy? I told you, I am here. I am rich as well. Am I not?!" The man asked the woman teasingly.

"You're rich V, yes, but you're no richer than Jennie. Besides, you really need to pamper me because you are the reason why Jennie broke up with me!" She angrily stated.

"Huh! Me? Hyun-Shin, if you were satisfied or contented with Jennie before, I never got a chance to fuck you. You beg, remember? You chose to went in my pad to fuck you, right? And you enjoyed it that's why we do it all the time. Every fucking time." He smirked. Because all he can think of is he finally won over Jennie.

"Right, okay. But you do love me right? I mean, just, just help me get in touch with Jennie again, trust me, I won't love her. I just think, Jennie is a good investment, you know, like how it used to before."  Hyun-shin pleadingly ask V to join and help her in executing her plan.

"Please, hon." She slowly approached V while pulling off her clothes, later by later.

"This is for us, and don't you want to surpass Jennie?" Hyun-shin kneeled infront of V to massage the growing bulge of him.

"Who knows, you may get a taste of her woman. She's totally fuckable. I will allow you, we can do threesome, if you'd like. So please, hon?" She looks up to glance at V, what she sees is a psychotic man.

"Fine. Now, pull down my pants and and make your mouth more useful." Hyun-shin smirked. She pull down V's pants and do her magic work.

"Deeper, you bitch!" V stated.

Hyun-shin can't help but rejoice in her mind. She finally have V as his back up. Oh my god! I can be Jennie's woman again! I'm so fucking excited.

Because of that, Hyun-shin made sure to pleasure V and gave her best performance to make sure he won't back out.

I can't wait to be your woman again, darling. That's what in Hyun-shin's mind is all about.