9.

Jennie

After the dinner, I asked Lisa if she's tired already and she said that she's not. I decided to bring to where we can relax while drinking coffee and just stare to the sky while telling her what I want to do with us.

"To Cafe the rafik, Rolly." After I said, Lisa faced me with her excited look.

"Are we really going to the Rafik? Oh my god! Jennie, you're eventually filling out all of my dream places to visit. I'm so excited." And she placed a kiss on my cheek. "You're making me happy Jennie. Thank you!" I smile at her. I lean to her face to kiss her forehead. "It's my responsibility to make you happy, babe."

She pouted when she heard me. "Why is that? I know the reason why you are doing this, but responsibility means something. Isn't the reason why make me happy is because you love me?" She blushed after she blurted that out. I chuckled because of that.

"Don't laugh at me. You're right, it's your responsibility to make me happy since you disrespected me when we first met and you took something precious to me." She crosses her arm and face the window again.

I took her hand to intertwine it but my woman is now in a bad mood so she shove my hand. She misunderstood me again. She always thinks in advance without hearing me first, my fault as well is I'm always waiting for the perfect timing. That make her think that she's always right.

I took her hand again, pull her to me and intertwine our finger that was rested to her lap. I kiss her temple and whisper to her ear.

"You're right babe. I'm sorry. But you are right, I just wanted to wait for us to reached Rafik, but don't be mad anymore, you are right. I'm doing this because I'm falling in love with you. Okay?" I whisper to her that it seems like I am telling those directly to her heart.

She then move her head to face me. "Are you for real?" I smile at her and kiss her nose. "100% sure, babe." She then smile at me and she gave me a peck. "Okay. I'll wait till later, I promise I will listen to you." I smiled at her after she said that. "Thank you."

She then faced the window again but I can feel that she's playing my fingers. I let her. I like this. I like how close our body to each other. I can feel her body heat, it comforts me. I kiss her shoulder then rest my head to her shoulder, I looked over the window as well.

_____

After the 30 minutes drive, we reached the place. We decided to sit outside the venue but still secluded. I asked the manager that I will be renting the whole backdoor place and the manager agreed right away after knowing me.

"You can sit here, babe so you can enjoy the surrounding." She looked at me and she nodded like a kid. Rolly is still with us, but he is sitting down 2 tables away from us for our privacy.

After getting our order. I take a deep breath to let Lisa know everything. What was the reason I am here with her.

"Lisa." She just hum. She's taking a picture of our order. "I am ready to tell you everything but first babe, please don't try to interrupt me, okay? I am not sure if I could still continue if in case. Would that be okay?" I feel like she wanted to laugh at me but she can see how serious I am so she nodded. "Alright, I won't. I promise." I smiled at her.

"Okay, first, the reason I was there is because Kathryn supposed to be one of our shareholder. Before she made a decision, she asked us, including Jisoo to accompany her to Crazy horse." She just nodded for me to o continue.

"To be honest I am really not sure how it works, I mean, all I know is the women are going to dance all naked." She crosses her arm and squint her eyes and look at me intently. "But when I see you perform like that with skit, that's the time I realized that what you are doing is a form of art. You look enticing to my eyes." I hope I pacify her feeling.

"So, I am watching you, intently like I don't want to miss any information. However Kathryn may noticed how I look at you so she decided to boast that she casually talking to you and all that when you saw us. I agree that I wasn't paying attention at that time, and I'm sorry but I never wanted to disrespect you babe. I want to see you perform like that, but it's too late, you banned me and you have all the right to do that. Then, I canceled my business with Kathryn that night because of her attitude and all. I never knew that she's that kind of woman." She uncrossed her arm and nodded at me again.

"When we talked. I already knew that you got me. I, I never had sex for a long time but what happened to us seems all natural, no pretense, no force just pure bliss. I thought that will be the end of us but no, I found myself longing to you. My intentions are pure, Lisa. If you could allow me, can I court you until you can reciprocate my feelings? You already know that I fell for you, what I just needed to do is for you to fall for me. Can you give me your permission?"

Lisa is staring at me. Maybe reading if all the information I told her is true. Then, I see her charming smile. I smiled after that however.

"But Jennie,...." I creased my forehead when I heard her.

What do you want to tell me, barbie?