4.

Jennie

It's 10 PM already and the show is still ongoing. I stayed in my car recalling the information I got from Mino.

Lisa is 23 years old. Her parents abandoned her, living alone since 12 years old. Undergraduate. Her past job experiences was barista and crew, and now, a performer on Crazy horse. I know, performing in cabaret house is a form of art.

You cannot compare it to some strip clubs wherein you will put money to them to perform better. I'm not against those people who strip for a living, I just. They are performing totally naked, while Lisa and the rest of the performers perform with a skit.

If I remember it correctly, she wore some suit before she tore it. It's, it's amazing, it's an art that's why I will not stop her for what she was doing, based on the report, Lisa really loves to dance. I'll support her.

Out of all the information, what I was intrigued is, Lisa always gets an indecent proposal, most from people who thinks they are above the law. But my woman, I mean, Lisa always turn them down. What I could think of is, since most of the people think she's that kind of woman, she just goes with the flow, tries to negotiate to make the other party excited, and listens to how far they can go, but still she refuses them. I mean every offer or proposal she got.

Now, I can confirm that Lisa is a fine woman. I am confident to say that she's untouched when we did that last night. She only says those "my boys" because, she might think, that's how I see her which is not, especially after everything that I gathered. She looks at the entrance and smiles.

A faint smile shows on Jennie's face after recalling all the information she has. She's now more determined to get to know Lisa.

Jennie is tapping her steering wheel, keep on looking on the entrance to not miss any chance seeing Lisa.

After a while, people can be seen living the place. Jennie turned off the car engine, looked in the mirror, once satisfied,  she hop out from the car and lean herself until she find Lisa.

"Hahaha. And, why are you here again? Picking up some girls? Or picking me up, daddy cat?" Lisa said while walking towards me, she's really naughty.

I smile at her, and I can see that she's taken aback. Tch. "I am here to ask you if you could join me for dinner?" I looked at my wrist watch and I see that it's 15 minutes to midnight. I smile at Lisa again, seems like she's waiting for me to continue. "I mean, to have some, midnight snacks?" I sounded awful. I scratched my neck because I felt so stupid asking that.

After a couple of seconds. I heard her response. "What are you trying to do? Are you like, asking me to eat then what? Book a room again so we can.." I stopped her by grabbing her waist so I can kiss her forehead.

I guessed it works because she stopped from blabbering her mouth. "We don't need to do it again, if you're not in the mood or you if you don't like it. I came here to ask you to join me eat some snacks, and talk for a while. Please?"

She open and closes her mouth, multiple times before she cross her arms. "Fine, but I'm not going down from the car. Look at me, you will be the one to order, and I got to choose which restaurant or fast food? Deal?" I smiled at her and I'm pretty sure my gums were visible.

"Sure. Of course." I went to the other side of car and open the door for her. "After you, babe." She just rose her eyebrow but not saying anything. She then sassily walk and hop inside.

I then hopped in, fixed our seatbelts then turned my attention to her, "so where do you want to eat or from where? rather."

She have this thinking face, she's pouting and my bab.. I mean, Lisa looks so adorable.

"I want some chicken wings."