16.

Jennie

I went home from Lisa's place with my heart is full. She's being adorable. When she shows me her real side, acting childish because I need to go, my heart is giggling. She won't be like that if she doesn't want me to stay. Hahaha. My baby barbie was so cute earlier, especially when she asked forgiveness of what she did. I really adore Lisa. I hope, in the future she will accept my proposal, get married and build a family.

I chuckled, what am I thinking. We just started our relationship. Where are these ideas come from, am I that sure with Lisa? I just smiled after asking myself, because I know the answer already.

Because of that. Jennie can't control it It transpires to her whole being. She didn't notice that she's humming while walking to her personal elevator. Her thoughts were interrupted when Jisoo come in view.

"Look at you smiling like a fool. Who going to believe that you are now inlove huh?". I glanced at her and shake my head. Still smiling.

"So, what happened over the weekend that make you smile like you won a lottery?" I raised my brow when I heard her. "Fine. You're richer than that. So what happened?" We are now in the top floor of the building.

"We stayed in Lisa's house only, we did some groceries, watching movies. Nothing much. I'm just happy that I get to spend my weekend with my GIRLFRIEND." I intentionally emphasize the word girlfriend.

"Girlfriend?! You confess? Jennie I thought you wanted to court her, what hap-" I stopped her by covering her mouth.

"Trust me, I really want to court but she said I can court her while we're in a relationship. Jisoo, she said she loves me too." Jisoo is intently listening to me when she suddenly squeal. "Oh my god! I'm happy for you Jennie." We then jump like the old time, like how we jump when Rosie gave her sweetest yes to my bff Jisoo.

"So, when we can meet my sister-in-law?" She teasingly asks. And I smiled with the endearment she used. "She knows you already, let's try to meet this weekend."

She then smile at me approvingly. "I'll let Rosie know so we can prepare a gift." I smile at her sweet gestured. I think, Jisoo is returning the favor. I did the same with Rosie and she appreciates it a lot.

"Alright." She then leave me alone. I then accepted my secretary for my schedule today. I actually know it, I just wanted to make sure that I have the correct one.

"Ms. Kim, you're free until 11 AM however someone insisted to see you even though I tell her she needs to make an appointment." I creased my forehead. Who could it be? "Who's the woman?" I asked not totally focusing on my secretary.

"She said her name is Hyun-shin. And she will not leave without talking to you. I'm sorry Ms. Kim. I tried to expla-." I gestured her to stop.

"You did the right thing, Seulgi. I'll meet her the lobby. What I want you to do is send a notification that next time, do not let her enter my company. She will be restricted and ban from this place." I said pointedly.

Jennie take a deep breath. She can't believe that her mood will be ruined. She left her phone on her table since she doesn't have any plans to make it longer.

"I will inform the security about it, Ms. Kim." I just nodded at Seulgi.

I walked towards Hyun-shin who is sitting pretty on my sofa.

"Jennie! My love." She runs towards me but I step back so the security guards take it as a sign so they block her from me.

"Really, Jennie?! I just want to hug you because I miss you. Your employees disrespected me Jennie. Especially your secretary who's declining my request to see you." I look at her boringly. I can't believe myself when I fell for her before. Gross. I can now guarantee how thick her face is.

"She did that?" I ask her. I saw how her face blooms. What is she thinking? Does she assume that I will scolded Seulgi for that. "Yes, honey." Eww. Gross. What a gold digging bitch.

I just nodded at her then faced Seulgi after that. "Thank you Seulgi for doing that, for doing the right thing." I saw how her mouth agape. She gasped so loud that some of my employees were distracted and gave attention to us.

"Jennie!! Aren't you too much?" I didn't answer her. I just look at her.

"What do you want?" She just stare at me. When she finally understood that I am not willing to play her game she drop her pretenses and crosses her arms.

"I know who your girlfriend is, how about you Jennie. Do you really know who she is?"

Hyun-shin asked Jennie. Jennie creased her forehead. What does Hyun-shin mean?

Is Hyun-shin involved with the man who visited Lisa. What does Jennie need to know.

"What do you mean by that Hyun-shin?" I asked her but she just smirked.

I stare at her but I can't help but to question myself. Is there something I need to know, about Lisa?

Jennie doesn't get any response from Hyun-shin. Is Hyun-shin found something that will make Jennie's and Lisa's ruin?

Let's find out.