6.

Jennie

"Good morning" I smiled when I received a call from Lisa. "I mean good afternoon. Did you receive your donuts? Those are freshly made from KK." A faint smile is evident on my face when I hear her little voice saying thank you. "Did the delivery man wake you? You still sounded like you wanted to sleep again, are you babe?" I chuckled because I know she blushed when I called her babe. "Alright, then take your time, call me after you freshen up, okay?" Lisa agreed on the other line and the call got disconnected.

"What gets you so smiley, Jennie?" I wasn't able to hear Jisoo coming in. She may see my face shining so brightly. Oops. That's too much.

"Well, I was on the phone, talking to my girl. How, we weren't able to talk after the night in Crazy horse. Everything's fine?" She still gawked at me. Ah, yeah, the "my girl" information.

"Jisoo, are you okay?" I nudged her. She then crossed her arms and looked at me intently. "Did you just say, you're talking to your girl. I thought you don't want to be involved with anyone?" She consecutively asks. "I know, but that was before Jisoo. For now, I want her to know who I am. We want to know each other, I mean. I insisted. Hahaha."

Jisoo raised her brow, "so, she didn't like you? Jennie, even if you are powerful, you can't always use that especially if it involves someone. You may hurt her in the end."

I stare at Jisoo. That's what I realize that I may force Lisa to agree with me. "I see. I'll talk to her about straightening things out. If she said that she doesn't want me to court her or whatever, I'll stop." When I stated those last sentences, I felt that my heart was in pain but that was changed right away when I heard my so-called best friend burst in laughing.

"Jennie, you want to court her? You? Are you willing to do that?" My forehead creased with her question. "Isn't it the right thing to do? Didn't you do that with Rosie?" I am really confused. I searched it, and it says that the first thing I needed to do is to court the woman I like. Why is Jisoo-.

"I did. That's because I like Rosie. And I need to let her know that my intention is clear, I need to show her how sure I am. Courting is to be involved romantically, or with the intention of marrying the other person, is this how you feel? Huh Jennie?" Is this how I feel with Lisa? I know I  like her and I want us to be romantically involved with each other. Not just sex. OH MY GOD! I'm blushing, I know.

"Did you just blush, Jennie? Oh my god. You're down bad." She teasingly says and that is also the time that my phone rings. "Oh! Lisa? Isn't she the-" I cut Jisoo and gestured to shut up.

"Hey, you're done showering? How are the donuts?" I can see Jisoo smirking at me. "I'm glad you like the donuts and you love the flowers. By the way, can I take you out on dinner? I wanted to tell you something." I can tell that Jisoo is somehow proud of me.

"Alright, sure. 7 pm is perfect. I'm happy that it's your rest day today, so it means you can rest for the whole day, be ready at 7, okay?" She shows her two thumbs as support. "Just be you babe, Alright. Haha. Wear some dress then. Bye, see you."

"Oh my god Jennie! You are so romantic and so different with Lisa. You know what, go home. Take a rest and be ready before 7. I am your best friend and I fully support this gayness. Go!"

I wanted to decline because there's no need but I think, it will be great if I take a rest.

"Thank you Jisoo. I'll book-" I was interrupted by her. She's so hyper. "Nope, I'll be the one to do the booking. Leave it to me. I'll just send the details, okay. Go. Shooo!"

I smiled at her but nodded in the end. I trust Jisoo's standard. I know she will make it perfect. That's how she is.

"Bye, Jisoo. Thank you. Regards to Rosie."

I smiled walking to the elevator.

I'll see you tonight, barbie.