7.

Jennie

Jisoo sent me the details of the restaurant she booked. I'm very satisfied with her chosen restaurant. I'm happy that Jisoo took it seriously.

Jennie took her time to choose her dress for tonight's dinner date. She wanted to make sure it perfect, because this date is special. While preparing, her phone rang.

I creased my forehead when it was an unknown number. I wanted to decline, but I'm thinking what if it's Lisa. So I accept the call.

"Hello?" The person on the other line doesn't speak but I can hear he or she is breathing. "Alright, I don't know how you get my number but I'm not happy. I made sure you can't call this number-. "Ruby Jane, how are you?" I was interrupted and totally dumbfounded when I heard the voice.

"Hyun-shin?! What came to your mind and decided to call me?" I'm not mad that I'm talking to her right now but I'm annoyed because I am wasting my time for her. "You know, I'm kinda busy right now, so if you need to talk to me, you can call me tomor-" I was cut off, again. 😑.

"I want you back, I miss you so much, Ruby Jane, what I did is unforgivabIe,but, V sets me up. I still like-" I think she totally loses it. Mistake or not it's too late. It's been 4 years, is she high?

"Hahaha. Whatever your story is, I'm really not interested. Hey I don't want to be rude but I really need to go, by the way, don't call me again, please. Bye." And I ended the call. Hyun-shin is crazy, she thinks I did not know for past 4 years what really happened. It was not a set up. She's really shameless and crazy.

And V, he's my best friend, ex best friend I mean. Never have thought that he will betray me. Hyun-shin and V while I'm in the office, out of town or whenever they get a chance. One day, I intentionally did not inform Hyun-shin that I'll be going home earlier than my schedule flight. I wanted to surprise her. When I reached her condo I am the one who surprised. My best friend V is fucking Hyun-shin on all fours. They are so high with the pleasure that's why they didn't notice I came inside. I was looking at them, watching them for a minute or two, but they didn't give me the attention I need. So I turned around, and smash all the precious items of Hyun-shin. Especially those plates the she is collecting. 

Jisoo and Rosie didn't leave my side at that time. I'm wreck for a week, but they did their best to help me. The 2 horny people is trying their best to explain what happen but I really don't need to. I don't see any discomfort from Hyun-shin that day or any force from V. They both enjoy it. So, explanation is not needed. 

I think that was the reason why I never find any woman after her, not because I can't move on but I thought that it's not for me. But when I saw Lisa, my mind changed rapidly and I'm pretty confident with my decision to court her. I'm not scared that I will feel the same betrayal I felt years before, Lisa is different. She's a fine woman with dignity. I'm really happy I meet her. I smiled automatically when I think of the night we shared. 

Jennie can't stop thinking over and over again what happened that night because of that she touched her nipple and pinch it. "Ugh. Shit." Jennie lie down to her bed and pull down her panties.

I played with my clothes nipple, when I was not satisfied. I pull off my shirt. I grab my boob and squeeze. "Oh, baby." I can't help but moan. I teasingly played my pussy. I made a circular motion.

"I'm so fucking wet. Oh Lisa, look what you did to me." I know she's not here but saying her name is naturally coming from my mouth because she's the only reason why I'm horny right now. I inserted two fingers and I instantly felt pleasure. "Oh my fucking-" my phone is ringing, and it's Lisa. "Shit! I can't stop it." I keep fingering myself when I accidentally hit the accept button. Fuck! I I turn the loudspeaker on.

"Hey, what are you doing? I tried to call you earlier but it's busy, hello?" When I heard her voice, my pleasure doubled. "Jennie?" She sounded so worried. I cleared my throat first before I answer her. "Hey babe, uhm can I. Ooh. Ahm, can I call you back." She may get what I'm doing because I wasn't able to control my moan. "Mommy is being dirty, tell me. What are you thinking and you decided to fuck yourself?" She ask

I noticed the changed in her voice, is she touching herself as well? "I was thinking the night when I get a taste of you sweet pussy." I raggedly say. It takes at least a minute before I heard her. She's moaning.

"Oh, my Lisa." I decided to stop talking and focus. It's so errotic listening to her moan while I'm fucking myself as well. After a couple of thrusts I cum. I think she was too. "That was, what time are you picking me up?" Lisa asked after a couple of seconds when she cum.

"I will get ready after this call babe." She cleared her throat, "okay. I'll see you then. Bye!" She shyly said before ending the call. Now she's shy. Hahaha.

I stood up, and went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

It's 5 already, 2 more hours and I will get to see your face, barbie.